• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

devilhawk

The no call on Mason guarding the inbounds was only the 3rd worst call of the game. The foul call on the 190% clean block and T was hysterical and far dwarfed any call that should have been made against Mason. There was a later foul that actually rivaled it in the second half.

Excellent game though.

Proof: BIFM last second layup that was "blocked"
CX742WZUwAAq2QW.jpg:large

Fjordson

Refs miss game action calls like that every day, though. The inbounds one was kinda weird because it was a dead ball and easy to see.

devilhawk

Refs miss game action calls like that every day, though. The inbounds one was kinda weird because it was a dead ball and easy to see.
Point is don't get upset from for one no call when they miss another blatant no call yet compound it with a technical screwing up yet another.

Bowser

Skal was the #2 overall recruit in this class right?

Dude looks like he hasn't ever played basketball in his life.

Sandfox

Skal was the #2 overall recruit in this class right?

Dude looks like he hasn't ever played basketball in his life.

IIRC he started basketball late so he's behind in terms of experience. That being said I'm not too big of a fan of his physical tools and hope he stays in school.

Silkworm

Sigh.... Gators are getting stomped on by UT, 53-31. This isn't a good UT team and yet the Gators don't bother to show up at all in the 1st half and make UT look like world beaters. Such a lack of effort on defense by the Gators. I hope Coach White can get the Gators to the NCAA tournament but when you see players not show up like this, it sure makes it look more likely than not that the Gators will miss the postseason yet again. Going to need to be patient, but it's not like next year's team is going to be any better than this year (unless it's addition by subtraction). Ah well, it's not like it's easy to replace a legend (you are missed Billy!).

Wisconsin's hanging with Maryland as expected and also as expected Diamond Stone is drawing a lot of boos. Hope Wisconsin can pull it out in the end though.

DominoKid

I wish LSU had a real coach. Or that Simmons went somewhere with a coach thatd give him something other than 1v5 to look at.

I also love Trimble draining that long 3 after tha announcer said he waited too long to start the play.

Fjordson

Man UK is just an average team. Love Ulis and Murray but that's about it.

It's crazy how Calipari basically can't even play Skal at this point. He picked up two fouls and a technical in like 5 minutes and was just awful. Haven't even seen him in the second half.

DominoKid

skal is shockingly bad.

in unc news i hope we come out and put our foots on syracuse neck. But we dont really do that.

edit: yep we don't do that.

Best half of basketball IU's played since Zeller & Oladipo were on the team.

Think we're a better team with Blackmon out injured since Crean actually has to emphasis defense.

Well, the defense has to be automatically better without Jb2 so it isn't like Crean had to emphasize too much lol.

Ambient80

WVU wins!!

But no one cares :( ESPN didn't even send a tweet about it. Our first win over a #1 team in over 30 years.

Oh well, GO 'EERS!!!!

This Duke team is even more "live by the three, die by the three" than usual.

Makes me wish Billy Packer was still calling games so he could exclaim "THEIR LEGS ARE TIRED" while they go 2-9000 from 3 while some random scrub from Who Gives A Crap University turns into Jordan while knocking Duke out in the second round of the NCAA tourney.

EDIT: Looks like Duke's about to run out of dudes to play in this game. Justin Robinson and Vrankovic the savior

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
4 fouls for each of our bigs? Oof. The depth struggle is real.

Gonna need those 3s.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
And K still refuses to play Obi. Poor guy should just transfer again.

Top Bottom