• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

Silkworm

Who's pumped for the Big 12/SEC challenge today? I'm glad all 10 games happen on one day.

I sure am :) Gators get their signature win for the season beating WVU. Hopefully that win will help their chances of getting to the NCAA tournament. Way to go Coach White and Gator basketball!

edit: So far the challenge is tied 1-1. UF beat WVU and Texas beat Vandy.

I sure am :) Gators get their signature win for the season beating WVU. Hopefully that win will help their chances of getting to the NCAA tournament. Way to go Coach White and Gator basketball!

edit: So far the challenge is tied 1-1. UF beat WVU and Texas beat Vandy.

Loved teh SEC SEC SEC chant at the end of the Gator game.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Not a pretty win today against PSU but I'll take it. Every one they get without Levert is big. Especially going into back to back games against IU and Sparty.

This season kinda stinks (and I'm definitely mostly saying that because Duke is down).

You can just tell that its setting up for a 6 vs. 8 national championship game that ends 54-49.

harSon

Banned
Ben Simmons looking real pedestrian. Still not totally sold on him being the next Lebron.

He might not be the next Lebron, but he definitely shows flashes of being really really good. He has all of the attributes to be elite at the next level. He obviously needs to work on his jumper, as well as get a feel for when to put the team on his back and when to defer. At the moment, he definitely lacks that killer instinct and intensity that someone like Lebron would have. He's by far one of the most polished rookies we've seen in years, and he should definitely be the number one pick coming out of this draft.

Fjordson

He might not be the next Lebron, but he definitely shows flashes of being really really good. He has all of the attributes to be elite at the next level. He obviously needs to work on his jumper, as well as get a feel for when to put the team on his back and when to defer. At the moment, he definitely lacks that killer instinct and intensity that someone like Lebron would have. He's by far one of the most polished rookies we've seen in years, and he should definitely be the number one pick coming out of this draft.
He's definitely good, but I'm always hearing a lot more than good. Once in a generation, next Lebron, more athletic Magic, etc. Just not sure I see all that yet.

Fjordson

Kansas and Kentucky game is kinda ugly, but also pretty hype. Not sure we can hold on here down the stretch, but I'm glad we're playing well.

Fjordson

Have to give it to Self, adjusted well with his D playing basically triangle and 2. Only dependable offense we have right now is Murry and Ulis. Just isn't enough against good teams.

Fjordson

Yeah, college whistle is rough with any game. UK really needs some more balance on offense though. The load is on Ulis and Murray way, way too much.

DominoKid

Gave the OU LSU highlights a run just now. Not gonna lie Hield is a frightening player. We dont have anything for him on our roster.

Silkworm

It's too bad the Big 12 no longer plays the Pac-12 in a challenge. That one was more competitive.

LSU and Kentucky games could have gone either way IMHO, so a 7-3 mark is a little misleading for this year. I think the SEC is getting better and should offer more of a challenge come next year. I look forward to next years Big 12-SEC Challenge :)

DominoKid

It's over. Sell your possessions and head for the hills. Duke is unranked in the AP for the first time since 2007.

sBDZq4b.png

It's a sad day for Duke fans when the only thing we have left is laughing at UNC losses. Living life just as straight up haters is some Maryland shit.

Proelite

It's a sad day for Duke fans when the only thing we have left is laughing at UNC losses. Living life just as straight up haters is some Maryland shit.

Even Maryland is doing well this year.

Can't believe the shitshow that is Duke bball right now. We need to get rid of K stat. Game has past him. He should have never signed up for the Olympics.

Duke being unranked means god is on our side.

I worship the Blue Devil so no thanks.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Even Maryland is doing well this year.

Can't believe the shitshow that is Duke bball right now. We need to get rid of K stat. Game has past him. He should have never signed up for the Olympics.

I worship the Blue Devil so no thanks.

You guys are a football school now.

Rob McLamb
‏@RobMcLamb
Entering tonight's game versus Georgia Tech, interim head coach Jeff Capel is four victories behind Pete Gaudet on Duke's all-time win list.

We all know the deal tho.

A win goes to K
A loss goes to Capel

Top Bottom