• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

Interesting night in the Pac 12. Utah loses after fouling a guy at midcourt who was heaving a desperation shot. USC sweeps UCLA for the first time since 2010.

Louisville, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, announces a self-imposed postseason ban for this year relating to the prostitution scandal that TOTALLY DIDNT HAPPEN.

thefro

Louisville, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, announces a self-imposed postseason ban for this year relating to the prostitution scandal that TOTALLY DIDNT HAPPEN.

How the heck do you not fire Pitino after what he said after this all broke? Dude pretty much quadrupled down on nothing happening.

Kalnos

Banned
How the heck do you not fire Pitino after what he said after this all broke? Dude pretty much quadrupled down on nothing happening.

UL's administration has done a lot of dumb shit recently (ie. the President) and nothing ever seems to happen but some grumbling. I wonder if it will all eventually boil over.

Still waiting for the hammer to drop on UNC as well.

Still waiting for the hammer to drop on UNC as well.

OfSkwnU.jpg

To be fair on UNC, just the cloud of the banhammer above them has hurt their program pretty significantly in terms of recruiting.

Think of the all the dudes who stayed far away because they didn't know how badly Carolina Basketball would get punished. Ingram and Giles both come to mind as specific in-state products who probably don't jump as quickly to Duke if UNC is in the clear.

But yeah, in terms of actual official sanctions, UNC's gonna skate

Lunar FC

Lobos are finding new was to rip the hearts out of their fans this season. I don't know how I continue to support this team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Domino, I guess yall can be salty about dropping that L to ND tonight, but on the plus side, at least your boys are court storming tier again.

thefro

I think Indiana will beat Iowa in Bloomington, but knowing how Crean-led teams are in February it wouldn't surprise me if the Penn State loss starts a 1-7 finish down the stretch.

Has there ever been a 7 footer who misses at the rim as consistently as Marshall Plumlee?

I don't think so honestly

EDIT: Pitino always gets the craziest athletes...who can't shoot for shit.

Double Edit: White Flash on his thug shit

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I for one was inspired to see the unranked scrappy Blue Devils of Duke University upset the mighty RANKED Louisville Cardinals.

Losing that 15 pt lead tho.

Was this the 1st big monday match up Duke won since ACC play this season?

Trip one guy.

ESPN's Dana O'Neil: Is Grayson Allen the next hated white Duke player?
(Seems like this article has been sitting around for a while, waiting for the right moment.)

Yahoo's Pat Forde: "Grayson Allen (16), Duke. Moved way up in the Irritating Dukie Hierarchy Monday night by deliberately tripping Louisville’s Raymond Spalding and being called for a flagrant foul. Allen plays with a chip on the shoulder, but he’s more than talented enough to back it up. He is leading the Blue Devils in scoring (20.9 ppg) and assists (3.7), with the skill to kill from the 3-point line and the athleticism to fracture defenses on the drive. Right now, Duke will have to play its way out of a mediocre NCAA seed – but Allen just might be able to lead them deep in the tournament anyway."

Y'all just now catching up?

Pretty sure we all thought Ted Cruz Jr. would be the next hated Duke player after the Wake Forest game...in 2015.

But now that Duke is the hottest team in the country, the national media has to start paying attention to us again.

DominoKid

shit i was about to crack a joke about Roy coaching too hard and having a vertigo spell but they just took him to the locker room
FOBLokN.png

Carolina skrugglin

I'm callin it now, Duke's winning out through the ACC Tournament.

And by winning out, I really mean probably lose 3 of their last 5 regular season and lose their first tourney game

Top Bottom