• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

This feels like the most lopsided Duke-Carolina (in team quality) game since March 2012.

Difference is this Duke team has way more heart than that one.

Don't know how much that will help when Huck has four times as many dudes he can roll out.

UNC's basically getting lay ups every time down when Duke has to struggle for every possession. It's over.

TraBuch

Banned
This game is going pretty much how I expected. Kind of want K to just say fuck it and put in Jeter or Obi or Vrankovic just so we have some size inside.

TraBuch

Banned
Somehow, this game would be tied or Duke would have the lead if Ingram didn't miss so many easy shots. Feels like UNC should be up 20.

Eh I'll take it.

Still feels like we're one big UNC run away from it being totally over.

Don't know if you can hang in a game for 40 minutes playing essentially 5 on 12.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Short term, I really don't care much about this game, but long term, Duke is going to be in big trouble if Matt Jones has a significant injury. Its 5 on 10 and only down 4. Can't ask for much more.

TraBuch

Banned
Short term, I really don't care much about this game, but long term, Duke is going to be in big trouble if Matt Jones has a significant injury. Its 5 on 10 and only down 4. Can't ask for much more.
Probably gonna get run down in the second. Jeter's gonna have to get in there and hold his own for a bit for us to stand a chance.

Edit: Jesus, has it been that long since Gbinjie transferred?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That's an impressive win for Duke.. they played 5 players for almost the entire game.. that's some insane crazy shit you don't see.

Unranked last week, to top 10 this week?

Proelite

That's an impressive win for Duke.. they played 5 players for almost the entire game.. that's some insane crazy shit you don't see.

Unranked last week, to top 10 this week?

I don't want them to be a 2 seed because we usually don't pull games out of our ass haha.

Top Bottom