• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Del is the new Curry stopper after Gamer 1 when it was Irving who was the Curry stopper and Del was getting worked up and down. Maybe he's just missing shots? No, that's too obvious an explanation, we need to dig deeper for an ESPN style narrative.

You know it's not his first year in the league right? He's played against some of the best PG defenders in the league like YNB and CP3 and been able to hold his own, but no, it makes much more sense that some no name australian guy is the key to stopping the MVP of the league.

Tom Penny

I'm actually kind of missing Spurs ball movement right now... Dem triangle elements...

ball_mvmt.gif

diaw.gif

A very small handful of teams ever could hang with how the Spurs played in last years Finals. I mean they only shot 52% for a series..and 46% from 3.

A very small handful of teams ever could hang with how the Spurs played in last years Finals. I mean they only shot 52% for a series..and 46% from 3.

The crazy thing is the 4 players involved in that second clip are Mills, Green, Splitter, and Diaw. Yet they look like a juggernaut.

Jigolo

Really interesting thread on reddit nba about how Stephen Curry is basically getting a pass for last nights game. I haven't watched any TV today but the media would've been all over Lebron if he had that kind of night.

Really interesting thread on reddit nba about how Stephen Curry is basically getting a pass for last nights game. I haven't watched any TV today but the media would've been all over Lebron if he had that kind of night.
Those two players do have a massive difference in hype and expectations though.

Jimrpg

dude had an off game. the media are going to look silly if golden state win the nba finals.

criticize him after the series should he lose.

Trey

Funny how Del is the new Curry stopper after Gamer 1 when it was Irving who was the Curry stopper and Del was getting worked up and down. Maybe he's just missing shots? No, that's too obvious an explanation, we need to dig deeper for an ESPN style narrative.

You know it's not his first year in the league right? He's played against some of the best PG defenders in the league like YNB and CP3 and been able to hold his own, but no, it makes much more sense that some no name australian guy is the key to stopping the MVP of the league.

Why are you so frustrated about this? You sound petulant. Let the team you root for prove themselves like the odds and prior actions suggest they will.

Champagne

Banned
Steph Curry is the "greatest shooter of all time" until he has a terrible game, then "he's not on the same level as LeBron" and so "he shouldn't receive the same criticism LeBron would".

Warriors fans just lose so much credibility when they refuse to admit that their boy is the golden boy of the league at the moment and is literally untouchable in the media.

I'm convinced Steph Curry could honestly get away with manslaughter at this point.

The thing that always annoys me when I see Golden State play is how much Curry plays off-ball. He has insane handles and passing but doesn't bring the ball up much. Instead it's usually either Klay, Iggy or Barnes initiating the offense.

Lol. You don't know what you're talking about, YNB is a horrible defender. Stop throwing shit at the wall.

CP3 is great, Beverly is great, Conley is good. Curry never played the 1st 2 in the playoffs and the other was hurt. Even the starting PG for NO was hurt. That's all Curry has played. Backup and hurt PGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom