• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre3001

gzhuNcS.gif

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
37 points in a half is fucking embarrassing. Warriors deserve to lose. Defense is doing well but this offensive showing is pathetic.

Curry wont have another bad shooting game they said, that was a fluke they said, its not actually cleveland playing good defense they said....

You mean the worst game that golden state has played since game 2.

Warriors are triple bad, Cavs are just bad. But 37-44 is not the kind of games I wanna watch. It's not even defense half the time but guys just blowing shots. Cavs got looks, Warriors got looks. A few were made.

Awful.

Redd

This is a close game. Nothing terrible about it. Anyone can win this and I don't get why we would want some boring blowout.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It did look like Lebron got fouled again badly, but no replay so who knows :/

He did. They NEVER show these non-call fouls. I'm guessing they don't want people to bitch more. There's been about 5 or so non-calls on LBJ so far. They are whacking him good.

J2 Cool

People can't understand defensive play is good basketball. This series has been so raw and good. Warriors need to respond though, at least have a 3 minute stretch played like Warriors basketball. Without Iguodala they would be fucked right now.

AcridMeat

Banned
Takeaway from the first half. They still aren't having Curry drive and are still relying on the off screens and rolls, it's not fucking working because no one can hit a shot.

Iguodala is the only mother fucker on the team playing with any sense of purpose or urgency to win this game. If he wasn't there, they'd be 15 points down.

On the other end it's been good defense, just need to actually take advantage of stops.

FZZ

Banned
He did. They NEVER show these non-call fouls. I'm guessing they don't want people to bitch more. There's been about 5 or so non-calls on LBJ so far. They are whacking him good.

Maybe that's his motivation for winning the series?

Fuck refs?

so are you boys that predicted blowouts still feeling good about those predictions?

anyone?

Also, interesting strategy for the Cavs. Well, not so interesting but...forcing the GS role players to show up and hot shots...welp, turns out they can't do so very consistently when under a reasonable amount of pressure.

Iggy and Green aren't 3-point shooters, so we're happy to let them take all the 3's they want. We won't lose with those 2 chucking shots, IMO. Not tonight, anyway.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The Warriors are SHOOK man... when teams start clanking wide open shots and getting out playes by dudes with half their talent, you're fucking Shook..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom