• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Yet, you can't point out anything specific that I said that was wrong. Keep being a homer, it suits you.
You're new so I get that you're still trying to establish the character and everything, but you can't go too over the top right off the bat. It makes it way too easy to see through.

Yet, you can't point out anything specific that I said that was wrong. Keep being a homer, it suits you.

Better to be a homer than make posts devoid of all reality.

Wait a minute is this Sunny K the alt of Mr. Sunny who was just banned? Jesus christ you'd think the name wouldn't be so obvious.

Sunny K

Banned
You're new so I get that you're still trying to establish the character and everything, but you can't go too over the top right off the bat. It makes it way too easy to see through.

Ah, pulling the junior card because you can't think of a proper response, makes sense when you know you're in the wrong.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Ugh, people continue to overrate the Western Conference. Warriors lucked out by the Clippers choking and Spurs getting got early, not to mention OKC missing the playoffs because of injuries. Warriors had an even easier ride to the Finals than the Cavs, they have yet to beat a championship quality team in these playoffs. LeBron beat the Bulls and to a lesser extent the Hawks, both teams are way better than any of the teams the Warriors faced. Cavs would have wiped the floor the Pelicans, Rockets, and the Grizzlies. Keep up the false narrative of the Weak East and how easily the Cavs will be beat, it will only make all of your LeBron haters tears sweeter.

Come on. The Hawks are trash. Blame the Korver injury, blame the NYPD, they were playing .500 ball since February and didn't look good in the playoffs at all.

The Bulls, they disappointed me. I think this was their shot and they blew it. Still, I am pretty sure the Rockets would have taken them out pretty easily.

BadAss2961

Ugh, people continue to overrate the Western Conference. Warriors lucked out by the Clippers choking and Spurs getting got early, not to mention OKC missing the playoffs because of injuries. Warriors had an even easier ride to the Finals than the Cavs, they have yet to beat a championship quality team in these playoffs. LeBron beat the Bulls and to a lesser extent the Hawks, both teams are way better than any of the teams the Warriors faced. Cavs would have wiped the floor the Pelicans, Rockets, and the Grizzlies. Keep up the false narrative of the Weak East and how easily the Cavs will be beat, it will only make all of your LeBron haters tears sweeter.
CLYZBqz.gif

Fjordson

Ah, pulling the junior card because you can't think of a proper response, makes sense when you know you're in the wrong.
I don't even know what you mean by wrong when I said Cleveland winning is a reasonable belief. I've never said the Cavs couldn't win.

And it ain't the junior card, it's the over the top character card. It just looks phony when you're going 0 to 100 from the jump.

Lebron would not have gotten past the Grizz or the Rockets well maybe the Rockets because they have no heart. but it be close.

you cant say with a straight face that the Ws had an easier time getting to the finals when Atlanta was putting the D League All Stars out on the court because they were so riddled with injuries.

I think the Warriors are going to win convincingly against the Cavs as long as there are no serious injuries for Warriors. This is all based on what I've watched in the playoffs.
I didn't get to watch many games when Love was healthy, so I don't know how well their chemistry is with him. I really which he was healthy so we could have had the best Cavs team possible playing in the Finals.

Irving and Clay, are they healthy at the very least?

Shumpert and JR need to be big this series. Depending on how they play and their match-ups Cavs could have a chance.

I'm rooting for the Warriors because I find them more exciting to watch (the shooting and Steph's dribbling). I haven't seen too many games of the Warriors so their play is still exciting to me.

I really, really hope there are no injuries this finals.

Can't wait for tonight.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I think the Warriors are going to win convincingly against the Cavs as long as there are no serious injuries for Warriors. This is all based on what I've watched in the playoffs.
I didn't get to watch many games when Love was healthy, so I don't know how well their chemistry is with him. I really which he was healthy so we could have had the best Cavs team possible playing in the Finals.

Irving and Clay, are they healthy at the very least?

Shumpert and JR need to be big this series. Depending on how they play and their match-ups Cavs could have a chance.

I'm rooting for the Warriors because I find them more exciting to watch (the shooting and Steph's dribbling). I haven't seen too many games of the Warriors so their play is still exciting to me.

I really, really hope there are no injuries this finals.

Can't wait for tonight.

Klay is healthy. Irving is rumored to be at most 70 percent, and may need surgery after the Finals.

BadAss2961

You think any of the teams they beat are better than the Bulls or Hawks?
Memphis and Houston are better than the Bulls, and definitely better than the hobbled Hawks. The Pelicans would also wreck the Celtics.

Pains me to say that as a Bulls fan. They were a mess this year.

Sunny K

Banned
Cavs in 6, maybe 5 if LeBron decides to snap. Warriors aren't the Spurs, they're the Hawks with a good defense sensibility, still not beating the Cavs.

Jonm1010

Banned
I feel like the Warriors could win this series in 5 games and people would still be skeptical of this team. You're right, this isn't the Spurs team, statistically they are better.

Eos

Wait a minute is this Sunny K the alt of Mr. Sunny who was just banned? Jesus christ you'd think the name wouldn't be so obvious.

I don't have one.

LOL neither of these posers are beating LeGoat.

LeGoat has such great taste.

I don't have one.
I don't have one.
I don't have one.

patrice.png

Jonm1010

Banned
Memphis and Houston are better than the Bulls, and definitely better than the hobbled Hawks. The Pelicans would also wreck the Celtics.

Pains me to say that as a Bulls fan. They were a mess this year.
The celtics actually won the season series against my Pels but I get the overall point.

As a Bulls fan, we looked like we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. No way we beat any team in the West, including the one man Pelicans. And we were third in the east.

The Cavs might be the best team in the East, but that's good for like 5th in the West. I don't see a way these one man Cavs beat the historically great Dubs team.

BadAss2961

As a Bulls fan, we looked like we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. No way we beat any team in the West, including the one man Pelicans. And we were third in the east.
Bucks should've got swept, but the Bulls offense is just too bad. We'd beat the Pelicans, but it would be a close series. Bulls vs anyone is a close series, even if they win all the games.

Hopefully Hoiberg's offense allows them to cakewalk bad teams like they should.

Ric Flair

Banned
Alright, you ##### got me. But, LeBron is still destroying these chumps.

I would edit this were I you. This forum is pretty strict when it comes to language. I realize this particular word isn't being used to demean any particular people, but there are some oversensitive people on this forum that will have you banned for using this word, just an fyi.

Westrbook.gif

Warriors had an easier ride than the cavs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom