• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Let's be fair though, we've had so many worse days than this one though.

Remember 1-15? Remember Carr?

Carr was expectedly bad

And pre-Fox era basically doesn't count

This is the defending NFC Champions looking like they all forgot how to play football. Even I saw a regression. No one saw this much of a drop.

Trey

Why did the refs let the Jets advance the fumble? That situation is the exact reason the holy roller rule exists lmao

Fitts

This isn't on Washington. There's no excuse to slam on the brakes the way our coaching staff constantly does after getting a lead.

Hmmm looks like we didn't do it in the win category.

But in many other ways we did in fact do it! So I'm just gonna pretend like we won.

Good game skins fans, sorry about the loss.

Doorman

GG Bears.

I mean, it wasn't, actually. A terrible boring game between two teams who aren't very good, but never be fooled by the depths to which the Lions can sink when it comes to just being utterly inept in all things.

Excellent job by our high-powered offense, as usual, in amassing an astounding 8 points (I'll count the 2-pt conversion because I'm nice like that). So glad we're about to make Stafford one of the highest paid players in the league for years to come!

Rflagg

Damn after getting owned in the first half Sherm ends with a pretty great day. :)

Edit:Now lets have the cards win so we go into the bye leading the division.

Top Bottom