• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Slurmer

Banned
Carr was expectedly bad

And pre-Fox era basically doesn't count

This is the defending NFC Champions looking like they all forgot how to play football. Even I saw a regression. No one saw this much of a drop.

Lol it counts for me. Team went a decade without making the playoffs, and just recently made the playoffs in back to back years for the first time ever.

I mean 1-3 is bad, but it's nowhere near the lowest of lows. Not to mention we started 1-3 the year we play San Fran in the playoffs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's thrown to 8 or more receivers in every single game this season and wrecked last week with only one throw to Julio. He's hot right now. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh sure

He's probably the MVP favorite in the way too early MVP standings

300 yards to one receiver says Julio Jones is a beast though

Julio Jones is a beast. Check Matts' stats though he has thrown completions to 8 or 9 receivers every game its been really impressive.

I will grant to anyone that he doesn't play well with a bad offensive line.

Edit: Ha I see Talon already brought it up.

_woLf

I usually complain about early byes but I could not be happier about it this season.

GG Jets. slightly annoying that we could be 4-0 if we didn't shit the bed against the rams, but i'll take what we got

TheFatOne

Not the worst loss in the world for the Pats. Thought they should have let the young buck throw more, and the defense could have played better. Can't get too down on the defense since they did give up only 16. Can't wait to see this offense with Brady. I have a feeling he's going to be rusty against the Browns though

Fitz wanted to get back at the Jets for lowballing him, so now he's tanking them from the inside while still being paid

Smartest man alive Harvard Man

Top Bottom