• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've got Rams and Cardinals here in St Louis

Like how much hate watching can one city do? Two former St Louis teams playing each other!

RBH

ZJjW8qH.gif

Fitts

Good game, RavensGAF. I've got nothing but love for your team.

Raiders game was fun, Karl Joseph is a fucking stud.

He's been fantastic so far. Absolutely loving what he's brought to us. He's consistently in on the stop and can actually finish tackles. And the dude can just straight cause CHAOS on the field which is how this young team should be playing. Just make everything unpredictable.

Man that Raiders game was nuts. I'm still trying to calm down.

Those are exactly the types of games we've been losing for years. Nice to see them pick up a W.

Going to be interesting when they play Denver. AFC West is crazy.

Despite that loss I still think we can compete in the AFC north. Hurst needs to get the fuck off this team. Dude is a turnstile, Flacco is getting killed on almost every play. Trestman needs to fix his play calling.

Kelsdesu

Man that Raiders game was nuts. I'm still trying to calm down.

Those are exactly the types of games we've been losing for years. Nice to see them pick up a W.

Going to be interesting when they play Denver. AFC West is crazy.

Raiders have had the most exciting games 3 out of 4 weeks.

gogosox82

How bad must Geno feel if he doesn't get a chance. The guy in front of you throws 9 picks in two games and you don't get a shot. That would be rough.

Jets may need to seriously consider letting Geno start. I don't think Geno is great but I'm sure he won't throw 9 picks in two weeks.

Top Bottom