• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

PR_rambo

Banned
Gunned him down and the catcher didnt even need to impede the basepath unlike a certain someone jajaja

Game would be lit in miami, but they were hoping for Mexico to have moved on

ReMaKe

Beautiful play. D.R needs to do something here. Why does it feel like D.r always losing and then they just have that one inning that catapults them.

NYCrooner

Beautiful play. D.R needs to do something here. Why does it feel like D.r always losing and then they just have that one inning that catapults them.
Because that's exactly what keeps happening. That's why I won't be even remotely comfortable until that 27th out.

MOLINA!

carlos

Ball was fair too. Was a sure triple. Someone kick him lol
Don't understand why he didn't get kicked, that would have been a triple and a run if he didn't reach onto the field. That american looking guy is obviously a Dominican double agent!

ReMaKe

I ain't gonna lie that umpire calling some bad strikes. Still this d.r team had bases loaded in the first inning no out, and could've opened this game and ain't do shit. Puerto Rico deserves this win.

oxidax

Man I knew I wasn't crazy. this umpire has been passing Me Off for a while now. I was Hoping it wasn't just me.

Magni

At the game in Tokyo, the Netherlands is destroying Cuba. But Zarraga... that looked painful, I was surprised he wasn't replaced for a pinch runner.

7 runs on 7 hits in three innings. Of this keeps up, Japan will have to win to avoid a tie breaker against Israel.

I did the math last night, IIRC, if Israel scores five or more against Japan (and wins), then they play again for the tie breaker. Four or less and they play the Netherlands. Or if they somehow manage to win by 9+, they'd be first and avoid the tiebreaker, which would instead be between Japan and the Netherlands.

ReMaKe

At the game in Tokyo, the Netherlands is destroying Cuba. But Zarraga... that looked painful, I was surprised he wasn't replaced for a pinch runner.

Oh shit I forgot cuba plays again today. Damn they eliminated. Who would've thought.

Magni

Oh shit I forgot cuba plays again today. Damn they eliminated. Who would've thought.

They can still make it to a tie breaker if they somehow comeback and win, and Japan defeats the Netherlands. Israel getting mercy-ruled on Monday really hurts their RA/ID.

Edit: lol at the Dutch players playing soccer with the baseball as they run off the field, I hope that was caught by the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom