• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 Fantasy Football (NFL) Discussion Thread

It's that time of the year again!!!!

Everyone should have had their drafts by now.

The season starts on thursday with Brady and the Buccs vs Dak and the Cowboys.

Lets break down players preseason, crowd source draft questions, vent your league drama, brag about waiver wire pick ups, and pester each other about match-ups and who to start every week.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Like always I never put effort into the auction league I participate in. got stuck with 10$ left at the end. smitff.

heres the squad for the 14-team auction league:

QB: Tua
WR: Julio Jones
WR: DJ Chark
RB: Mccaffrey
RB: Montgomery
TE: Logan Thomas
FLEX: Brandin Cooks
DST:

BN: Kareem Hunt
BN: Will Fuller
BN: Curtis Samuel
BN: Zach Moss
BN: Michael Carter
BN: Lev Bell

Dont love my team but we'll see. I'm actually kinda happy with my RB situation. Love Logan Thomas. and would love to see Tua take the next step this season

Had my more serious 12 team keeper snake draft last night, and while much better prepared, didnt fare too hot either. lack RBs and depth... though only kept 1 guy out of a possible 4, which really fucked me.

QB: Dak
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Chris Godwin
WR: Deebo samuel
RB: Gus the Bus
RB: Damien Harris
TE: Noah Fant
FLEX: Pittman
DST: NE

BN: Russel Gage
BN: Will Fuller
BN: Gio Bernard
BN: Darrel Williams
BN: Latavius Murray
IR: Darrynton Evans

gonna be hitting that waiver wire hard this year

Last edited:
this was my auction league results. I feel pretty good about my team, but ya never know. I'm a little thinner than I want to be @ RB, but overall, I'm pretty happy.

T4biqMS.png

Tschumi

MZUm6tX.png

I'm pretty happy with my team, it's a small league, my W/R position is up in the air, I've got some big potential on my bench but i need to wait and see if any catch fire

rys7vGY.png

ThatStupidLion ThatStupidLion i had cooks but dropped him when they confirmed Taylor at QB, just unsure.. gio Bernard pretty interesting, I'm not sure if i should have him over either sony Michel or Williams tho... Gg McCaffrey, i was meant to hold on to Travis Kelce this season but woke up late and lost him, fuuu.. i think kittle will do better this year though

Forgot to add, i think Godwin will get more points than predicted..

Last edited:

led4lyfe

I drafted Corey Davis around the 8th-9th round in all my drafts this year, I think he's capable of putting up WR1 numbers despite being the ~35th WR drafted. I'm seeing the Bengals and Steelers WR trios get taken before him, pretty wild. Brandin Cooks another WR who you were able to draft late with high potential.

Also a big believer of Chase Edmonds, I have him penciled in as a high end RB2.

this was my auction league results. I feel pretty good about my team, but ya never know. I'm a little thinner than I want to be @ RB, but overall, I'm pretty happy.

T4biqMS.png

Strong team. Im surprised you're going fournette, over julio/djmoore.

def thin at rb compared to your WRs. should be able to find something to trade for though

MZUm6tX.png

I'm pretty happy with my team, it's a small league, my W/R position is up in the air, I've got some big potential on my bench but i need to wait and see if any catch fire

rys7vGY.png

ThatStupidLion ThatStupidLion i had cooks but dropped him when they confirmed Taylor at QB, just unsure.. gio Bernard pretty interesting, I'm not sure if i should have him over either sony Michel or Williams tho... Gg McCaffrey, i was meant to hold on to Travis Kelce this season but woke up late and lost him, fuuu.. i think kittle will do better this year though

Forgot to add, i think Godwin will get more points than predicted..

loving your bench aside from ODB, you say its a small league though, so i dunno how it compares relatively....

Last edited:
Top Bottom