• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS owners, what are you currently playing?

Majestad

Banned
Currently I'm playing this masterpiece:

1YtUOWp.jpg

I wanna do another full play through of it, as well as master (9.0) a lot of the levels I've been missing. Uprising is the definitive 3DS game. I adored it when it came out, and it remains as good as it has ever been. I made it to the fourth level and I can see myself playing a lot more throughout this Sunday. It's so much fun.

This is my main game at the moment, until Bravely Default comes out and stays in my 3DS game slot for a long time.

Firebrand

About to wrap up M&L: Dream Team Bros, great game. I guess either Attack of the Friday Monsters or Bravely Default is next after that.

Ghazi

I'm struggling to get through Pokemon X I bought at launch, more of a problem of time and it's a little boring. I've been meaning to erase my Animal Crossing save and start over again though. I am also looking forward to Bravely Default even though I have no idea what I'm doing/to do in the demo.

Munkyspace

Patiently waiting for Bravely Default. Aside from that, I'm not getting any usage out of my 3DS. Animal Crossing finally lost its luster, unfortunately.

Bodom

Banned
I've just finished Zelda : A Link between worlds. Probably my favorite game on the 3DS so far. Going back to Pokemon Y now :D

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Just finished SMT4, then blazed through Dragon Quest 4 and am starting DQ5 (Both DQ's are DS games)

Laieon

Pokemon X. I bought Y at launch, but I haven't been able to find it for a month now (first time I've misplaced a DS/3DS game! :( ), so I bought this. I love these games.

Drago

Yoshi's Island DS.

To my surprise I don't think it's all that bad. Soundtrack is atrocious though. I have to put the game on mute and play another song in the BG to truly enjoy the game :p

Mashing

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Currently grinding supports. Why? No reason. Game clock sits at 44 hrs, I'm on chapter 10.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Mario Tennis GBC - this game is still the shit, if it had online multi-player though :O

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I play games very slowly so I've just got the Master Sword in A Link Between Worlds.

I've also just completed everything in Warrior's Way. (22/22 tickets. All countries conquered for a 3rd time. Army of 9,999,999.)

LayLa

just finished Bravely Default, 71 hours on the clock. finishes a hot streak of games for me on the 3DS, the pickings look a bit slim for the next few months. has EO Millenium Girl been officially announced for EU, there are a few places listing it as coming in May?

Kimppis

Mario Tennis (GBC Virtual Console). The game is actually pretty damn good. It has been pretty easy so far, though.

Super Mario Bros. (NES Virtual Console)

MGS 3D. MGS3 is the best game ever. Too bad to this port is pretty lazy, but it's perfectly playable. The boss fights are extra challenging withouth the second stick, though.

Acidote

Nothing: after Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem and Bravely Default there's nothing else I'm interested in playing until SMTIV gets released here if it ever does.

Vlade

Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Chibi Robo photo thingy, and a little Theatrhythm. Might start on Bravely Default soon. Also might need to mix in something a little more arcade-y too. I should probably play kiu someday

I'm at a crossroads. I'm pretty much done with Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon. Steadily trucking in Zelda ALBW. I'm getting into Kid Icarus, but not totally absorbed. I started Rune Factory 4 to see if it'll hook me. All are great games though, I'm in heaven over here

Rune_Factory_4.jpg

Finishing up some odds and ends in luigis mansion new moon. Also animal crossing new leaf just about every day and some online racing on Mario kart 7 when I'm bored.

Kimppis

Mario Tennis GBC - this game is still the shit, if it had online multi-player though :O

Absolutely. I never played the original myself. Does it get anymore challenging? I'm currently in the senior class and the matches have been very easy so far. I have a feeling that you shouldn't level up at all. It's unbalanced.

maxcriden

About to wrap up M&L: Dream Team Bros, great game. I guess either Attack of the Friday Monsters or Bravely Default is next after that.

Same here, and loving it. 33 hours in or so at this point. I was taking a break from it but just got back to it today. Yesterday I finished up LBW which was terrific. Next up might be Pushmo, or Kirby: Canvas Curse or something...not sure yet.

18-Volt

Nothing. 3DS game releases are getting too sparse and that's bothering me. I want to love my handhelds but 3rd parties won't let me!

eojoko

Currently playing Dragon Quest IV, Mega Man 3, Ninja Gaiden 1, Shinobi 3, and the Bravely Default demo.

Also, I pop in and out of Super-Hang On Gyro and Space Harrier 3D a lot.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I'll get Bravely Default once I'm done with it and alternate my time between that and A Link Between Worlds.

Agent_J

switching back and forth between luigi's mansion [7 hours in] and etrian odyssey iv [9 hours in]. luigi's mansion is surprisingly fun considering i didn't enjoy the first very much, and etrian odyssey is painstakingly difficult. having a great time with both!

multiplayer wise, i've been playing mario kart and streets of rage. it sucks that the 3DS doesn't feature download play in as many games as the DS did. seems like a step back to me.

Garraboa

Animal Crossing, sprinkled with some Pokemon and Link's Awakening here and there. Waiting with bated breath for Yumi's Odd Odyssey and Bravely Default.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at a crossroads. I'm pretty much done with Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon. Steadily trucking in Zelda ALBW. I'm getting into Kid Icarus, but not totally absorbed. I started Rune Factory 4 to see if it'll hook me. All are great games though, I'm in heaven over here

Rune_Factory_4.jpg

Oh god I need Rune Factory 4 so bad.

Just come out in Europe already...

Top Bottom