• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

PillarEN

why do no airplanes fly to the sun
They do

airplane-sunset.jpg

inafking

:eek:
tumblr_lu7iao1kRb1qdcxm3o1_500.gif

Happy birthday owly

:

np I can teach you ;3

[spanish]Oye pana tu eres venezolano, ¿cierto?. Saludos desde Chile! (soy chileno por si acaso)[/spanish]

Calling her a cameo character is really selling her short, though I get what you mean.

Seems that for Kazzy being the bass player of Wakaba girls isn't enough

What I like about Jun is that she chose the same instrument as Mio and she wills she can play as good as her (^_^)

Seems that for Kazzy being the bass player of Wakaba girls isn't enough

What I like about Jun is that she chose the same instrument as Mio and she wills she can play as good as her (^_^)

Even discounting the later manga, she has a pretty substantial presence in season 2. She's like Azusa's Nodoka, but more of an asshole.

Kazzy

Even discounting the later manga, she has a pretty substantial presence in season 2. She's like Azusa's Nodoka, but more of an asshole.

Using Nadoka doesn't really support your claim, because she's most definitely a side character ;)

But lets be real, here's what I mean when I say cameo...

"a small character part that stands out from the other minor parts".

So it's not a slight against the characters, because if anything, it's a compliment!

Using Nadoka doesn't really support your claim, because she's most definitely a side character ;)

But lets be real, here's what I mean when I say cameo...

So it's not a slight against the characters, because if anything, it's a compliment!

Cameo character still sounds smaller than a side character. I would say Megumi Sokabe or Norimi Kawaguchi are more cameo like than Nodoka or Jun.

PillarEN

The Czech Republic will now be refered to as "Czechia" in the English speaking world. Weird. guess I'm a Czechian now? I'll Czechiaz laterz.

PillarEN

Then are you japanese?...XD

Plot twist: Mike is asian actually (NO, I'm not kidding srlsly bacause I met him in Japan!!!!)

What?! Impossible. All Norwegians are blonde and blue eyed or really scary with black hair and corpse paint. No other possibilities.

The word weeaboo is such a meaningless term these days.

Old days:

Person: Kyaaaa Japan is so sugoi and kawaii!!! I love kawaii fujoshi baka kamikaze anime like Trash Love Fest desu!!!! ^__________^

Other Person: Fucking weeaboo.

Now:

Person: Yeah, I watched Sparkle Love Hell, it was alright.

Other Person: Fucking weeaboo.

Top Bottom