• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Shit I just realized I still have Charizard I always forget I bought that figure.

YWlvQCU.gif

Messi

It bothers me more than it should that we haven't seen the Scarlet Witch hot toy yet and the movie is out so soon here. Then I remember they still haven't released Drax.

dankir

Hot Toys collection update (Basement isn't finished so thats why they are in their boxes) I'll take out all my Transformers and takes shots of those later.

Avengers Line
o7u4L0T.jpg

Batman Line
5KIscsP.jpg

Captain America Line
dmAFThh.jpg

Iron Man line
M18r60r.jpg

Waiting to get my first Guardians Figures!

dankir

It bothers me more than it should that we haven't seen the Scarlet Witch hot toy yet and the movie is out so soon here. Then I remember they still haven't released Drax.

They showed a picture of all the Age of Ultron bases that hold the figures upright and there was Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. They're coming 100% Drax on the other hand is up in the air.

Which one? The stealth Mark 7? Going to be very hard to find once it's released so pre order it now if you can.

Nah the promo Mark VI from the first Avengers. Only figure I'm missing from that line and I'm not paying $500+ for it. Stealth Mark VII I don't care about it isn't going to be showing up in the film.

dankir

Nah the promo Mark VI from the first Avengers. Only figure I'm missing from that line and I'm not paying $500+ for it. Stealth Mark VII I don't care about it isn't going to be showing up in the film.

Ah I got lucky with that one, nabbed it for like 300 bucks when it first came out I believe.

Messi

They showed a picture of all the Age of Ultron bases that hold the figures upright and there was Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. They're coming 100% Drax on the other hand is up in the air.

I don't understand what is going on with Drax. We even seen him at some event.

This one

Holy shit at that collection above me.

dankir

I don't understand what is going on with Drax. We even seen him at some event.

This one

Holy shit at that collection above me.

Some people are saying it's a licensing issue with Hasbro or whoever does the WWE figures but I've seen some really nice Drax Statues but not sure what's going on.

Hot Toys collection update (Basement isn't finished so thats why they are in their boxes) I'll take out all my Transformers and takes shots of those later.

Avengers Line
o7u4L0T.jpg

Batman Line
5KIscsP.jpg

Captain America Line
dmAFThh.jpg

Iron Man line
M18r60r.jpg

Waiting to get my first Guardians Figures!

Very nice collection,you on the SideshowFreaks board?

Chorazin

Man, I love buying "pre-owned" stuff from Japan. I got an order of Nendoroids in from AmiAmi and three of them were pre-owned, with a rating of A for the figures, B for two of the boxes and C for the third.

The damn things were never even opened, with the original seals still intact. The boxes? To my eye they're absolutely mint condition, better than the one's I've bought from Amazon, that's for sure. I couldn't tell a difference betwen the C grade box and the two B's.

I didn't realize D-Arts Wargreymon was getting re released for only $31. Preordered him and Metalgarurumon since I already own Omnimon.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So AoU Cap comes with the same broken proto-Ultron drone that Iron Man does, or are they just using it for promo shots?

Drayco21

So now that we've seen a good look at it in-motion, is anyone else a little disappointed we aren't getting an MCU Yellowjacket Legends? I really dig these designs.

I know we're getting the shrunk down pack-in with movie Scott, but it's not the same.

dangeROSS

Man. Those Hot toys figures are something else. Such insane detail.

I took a few photos of the new Marvel Legends AOU Hulk and the Toybiz Hulkbuster from a few years back:

G2SrhJGl.jpg

nTU32yGl.jpg

jujlbpkl.jpg

1FWYUCPl.jpg

GRCYlSEl.jpg

l8BXl92l.jpg

nX1Y8Mel.jpg

Ridley327

I went hog wild on SH MonsterArts while I was at Megacon this weekend. I wound up with:

-Burning Godzilla (only $90, too; the window was a bit cracked, but it's in otherwise immaculate condition)
-Gamera 1996
-Godzilla 2014
-Mecha-King Ghidorah (this thing is MASSIVE, holy shit; paid $225, tax included, for a fresh in the carton box, which made me feel pretty good)

My Godzilla 1964 looks so shrimpy next to them. Now, if only I could find the first Godzilla 2000 figure with the purple spikes at a reasonable price...

Cptkrush

I went hog wild on SH MonsterArts while I was at Megacon this weekend. I wound up with:

-Burning Godzilla (only $90, too; the window was a bit cracked, but it's in otherwise immaculate condition)
-Gamera 1996
-Godzilla 2014
-Mecha-King Ghidorah (this thing is MASSIVE, holy shit; paid $225, tax included, for a fresh in the carton box, which made me feel pretty good)

My Godzilla 1964 looks so shrimpy next to them. Now, if only I could find the first Godzilla 2000 figure with the purple spikes at a reasonable price...

So glad I opted out of Megacon this year, I would have bought all the toys.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Where can I find SH Figuarts Trunks, Frieza, Android 17, 18 and Krillian at reasonable and near MSRP prices?

Those older DBZ Figuarts are expensive as heck. You'd think they would've been reprinted by now. Trunks alone is just...*shudder*

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My Jakks orders arrived from BBTS! A couple bucks more to not deal with the abysmal Jakks stock issues.

I can confirm that the Metroid is indeed super squishy! All of the talons are individually articulated and can be rotated as well. Toon Ganon is fantastic, and Olimar is just adorable!

My Jakks orders arrived from BBTS! A couple bucks more to not deal with the abysmal Jakks stock issues.

I can confirm that the Metroid is indeed super squishy! All of the talons are individually articulated and can be rotated as well. Toon Ganon is fantastic, and Olimar is just adorable!

Aargh I was holding that Metroid in my hands, but opted not to get it as I though it was too big.

Really regret doing that now.

Top Bottom