• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Assaults Kids for Wearing a MAGA Hat

TheOracle

Neo Member
This new generation of faux Republicans is sickening. It's like bandwagon fans jumping over to the winning side without knowing what the fuck they're cheering for. Watching these guys who are supposedly for the party of independent thinking and limited government perform mental gymnastics to support whatever twisted narrative they want to push and cheer on the nanny state is fun to watch.

Kid gets water splashed on him by someone angry at his "alleged" racist comments but conveniently no video evidence leading up to it = "No perfect video evidence of those racist comments! They just had superhuman ability to start video at precise moment of full rage! No video editing at all I'm sure! Where's the irrefutable evidence?!"

Police empty clips into unarmed black suspects with no video evidence of what led up to it = "Yeah, but you know...they were probably acting all aggressive...why not just comply...you know how they are..."

Roseanne gets fired for being racist and blackballed from TV = "This is bullshit! What happened to freedom of speech?! This country is going to shit!"

Colin Kaepernick gets fired and blackballed from the NFL for peacefully protesting police brutality = "Well, the NFL is a private business, that flag that I use as a poncho and can wear as boxer briefs is sacred, ya know...whaddayagunnado?"

It's sad that Republican values are actually better for the country, and the right could easily win the election for decades to come if we had less idiots holding public office and spewing poisonous rhetoric, but now these trolls and idiots hop onto the winning side because they are attention whores, and if you ask them why they support the Republican Party, they'll recite some bullshit talking points their mommy and daddy taught them.

Looking forward to the Democrats and a fucking nutjob like the liberal equivalent of Trump winning the next election thanks to these moronic attention-whoring social media addicts poisoning the public's perception on what republicanism is actually about.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
If the witnesses were telling the truth then yea they probably were trying to starting something to get a reaction, but do you honestly believe it was alright to jump right to violence because you decided to feel offended? violence against a minor no less

I have never condoned anything, I just said I understand the anger.

Corderlain

Banned
This new generation of faux Republicans is sickening. It's like bandwagon fans jumping over to the winning side without knowing what the fuck they're cheering for. Watching these guys who are supposedly for the party of independent thinking and limited government perform mental gymnastics to support whatever twisted narrative they want to push and cheer on the nanny state is fun to watch.

Kid gets water splashed on him by someone angry at his "alleged" racist comments but conveniently no video evidence leading up to it = "No perfect video evidence of those racist comments! They just had superhuman ability to start video at precise moment of full rage! No video editing at all I'm sure! Where's the irrefutable evidence?!"

Police empty clips into unarmed black suspects with no video evidence of what led up to it = "Yeah, but you know...they were probably acting all aggressive...why not just comply...you know how they are..."

Roseanne gets fired for being racist and blackballed from TV = "This is bullshit! What happened to freedom of speech?! This country is going to shit!"

Colin Kaepernick gets fired and blackballed from the NFL for peacefully protesting police brutality = "Well, the NFL is a private business, that flag that I use as a poncho and can wear as boxer briefs is sacred, ya know...whaddayagunnado?"

It's sad that Republican values are actually better for the country, and the right could easily win the election for decades to come if we had less idiots holding public office and spewing poisonous rhetoric, but now these trolls and idiots hop onto the winning side because they are attention whores, and if you ask them why they support the Republican Party, they'll recite some bullshit talking points their mommy and daddy taught them.

Looking forward to the Democrats and a fucking nutjob like the liberal equivalent of Trump winning the next election thanks to these moronic attention-whoring social media addicts poisoning the public's perception on what republicanism is actually about.

You sound like one of those guys at Berkeley with the dreads and the bike lock.

Nice whataboutisms ( Am I doing this right?) but some of us just think stealing another persons property is a crime. Provocation or not.

TheOracle

Neo Member
What did the child so to incite physical violence?

If the witnesses were telling the truth then yea they probably were trying to starting something to get a reaction, but do you honestly believe it was alright to jump right to violence because you decided to feel offended? violence against a minor no less

Nice whataboutisms ( Am I doing this right?) but some of us just think stealing another persons property is a crime. Provocation or not.

Ah yes, there it is. "Crime", "Violence"...sure, violence in the same way a man calling a woman a cunt while on a date and getting water splashed in his face as she walks out is "violence" and brutal assault. She deserves prison time, no doubt. Or maybe sometimes you deserve a little shower for saying some dumb shit.

This country is sadly becoming more and more pussified day by day, on both "sides". Not sure if it's for real, or if this constant victimization and "woe is me" is simply for brownie points.

At least the little squirt got a shout out from the President's son, I'm sure we totally won't see more of this now.

Last edited:

Corderlain

Banned
Ah yes, there it is. "Crime", "Violence"...sure, violence in the same way a man calling a woman a cunt while on a date and getting water splashed in his face as she walks out is "violence" and brutal assault. She deserves prison time, no doubt. Or maybe sometimes you deserve a little shower for saying some dumb shit.

This country is sadly becoming more and more pussified day by day, on both "sides". Not sure if it's for real, or if this constant victimization and "woe is me" is simply for brownie points.

At least the little squirt got a shout out from the President's son, I'm sure we totally won't see more of this now.

Technically anything thrown on another person is assault per rule of law. Not heavily enforced obviously.

The crime here is robbery. Stealing an item ie the hat while also threatening the victim which the man clearly did.
This is text book robbery and why he's going to jail.

Last edited:

Keep ignoring the theft and pretending this has anything to do with toughness and victimization.

Not sure what you're implying to my previous post. I don't consider them to be kids. Teenagers, yeah they are.

It was more of a general poke at the sites old posters who fell over themselves to call those two kids but are in the middle of hand waving away this guy being a kid.

Basoes

you left out where the man physically touched the kid, but I guess it's okay when you're trying to prove a point

Basoes

The proper term today (literally today, now that this kid got his hat swiped) is child, apparently.
They still fall under the category of Minor so it doesn't matter what they're called as long as it isn't Adult

harming a 16 year old is still the same as harming a 10 year old

Last edited:

ilfait

They still fall under the category of Minor so it doesn't matter what they're called as long as it isn't Adult

harming a 16 year old is still the same as harming a 10 year old
Doesn't matter in the least. Baby, toddler, preteen, teen, young adult all have identical meanings and connotations in every context because each classification falls under the umbrella of minor. Getting into a fist fight with a baby is the same as getting into one with a 17-year-old with a moustache. Identical. And smashing someone's face with a hammer is the same as throwing a drink at him because both actions are assault. Ransacking an old folks home for jewelry and heirlooms and an elaborate bank heist is the same as stealing a hat; both robbery. No distinctions must be made. Primary concern is political agenda.

Last edited:

Basoes

Doesn't matter in the least. Baby, toddler, preteen, all have identical meanings and connotations in every context because each classification falls under the umbrella of minor. Getting into a fist fight with a baby is the same as getting into one with a 17-year-old with a moustache. Identical.
so you condone punching babies

h4okq5M.gif

Last edited:

Corderlain

Banned
Doesn't matter in the least. Baby, toddler, preteen, teen, young adult all have identical meanings and connotations in every context because each classification falls under the umbrella of minor. Getting into a fist fight with a baby is the same as getting into one with a 17-year-old with a moustache. Identical. And smashing someone's face with a hammer is the same as throwing a drink at him because both actions are assault. Ransacking an old folks home for jewelry and heirlooms and an elaborate bank heist is the same as stealing a hat; both robbery. No distinctions must be made. Primary concern is political agenda.

Everyone look. It's someone who doesn't understand the law and its various degrees of offense.

He wasn't splashed with water, it was a soda. You ever spill soda on yourself ? It makes a sticky mess. I wouldn't be downplaying this. Throwing a drink in someone's face and snatching their hat is rightfully considered assault. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you.

The video doesn't show Kino say anything about the kids alleged (by an anonymous person on the internet) racist comments. If anything, he's the one making racist comments calling people n____s. He's got a criminal record and posted on his social media that he enjoys the thug life. So, I'm not giving him any benefit of the doubt. I don't think it's a coincidence this incident happened just weeks after crazy Maxine Waters is telling crowds to get in Trump supporters faces and let them know they're not welcome anywhere.

It makes a lot more sense this guy had a chip on his shoulder and thinks a public display of support for Trump gives him a right to assault them, then the alternative theory that two teenagers were openly talking about lynching blacks and thus deserved what was coming to them.

Last edited:

Well, if there is one thing I can agree with you on, its that.

Last edited:

pramod

Banned

You sound like one of those "Never Trumpers". You know, the ones who supported loser candidates like McCain and Romney and Jeb Bush. The ones who told us after 2012 that "the only way" for Republicans to win again is to start catering to illegal immigration and open our borders. Fact is Jeb had zero chance of beating Hillary despite all his pandering to illegal immigrants just like Romney had zero chance of beating Obama. Anyway, sorry but you guys had your chance and you blew it. Good thing we didn't listen to you. We've moved on, your time is over.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg

How can you NOT love Jeb?

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainedRage

Banned
...lol wtf kinda response it that? You are white knighting so hard for this racist fuck. Even if the kids called him a nigger he went two steps past that by assaulting them AND calling them racial slurs. I don't get why you are so pumped about defending this trash person. Sure condone the kids actions if the evidence is there, but it simply is not. You are whatabouting so hard your good ideas are being overshadowed by the blind rage.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Related maybe. Don't kids have curfews? Like I said before most Whataburger's have an officer on duty or security outside so ???

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of ghetto ass burger joint needs a cop on site?
Hm? Cops usually patrol at said areas because kids usually hang around them at late hours. (like these kids) Also cause it is open 24/7 and you can eat inside I guess. Vs drive thru McD.

JordanN

Banned
So Liberals are ok with:
~Theft
~Assault
~Trespassing into countries

You might as well re-brand yourselves as anarchists. Even as a libertarian, I'd never thought I agree with having more law and order.
But I don't want to live in a society where police are frowned upon and everyone is free to kill each other because of "feelings".

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
It's the Right who likes labels, I never even heard the terms Liberal and Conservative used until Rush Limbaugh. It's how conservative radio makes it's money via hate, them versus us.

Last edited:
Yes only liberals are okay with those things...you are the only one who has figured out the magical truth of the universe
Man makes you wonder how sport team politics ever happen......

Conservatives are just sweet little angels never do anything wrong

And here I though Resetera were horrible for their mass generalizations
Who could have thunk

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So Liberals are ok with:
~Theft
~Assault

You might as well re-brand yourselves as anarchists. Even as a libertarian, I'd never thought I agree with having more law and order.
But I don't want to live in a society where police are frowned upon and everyone is free to kill each other because of "feelings".
People have always killed each other over "feelings". Now its just politically backed rather than religiously/culturally.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
So Liberals are ok with:
~Theft
~Assault

And I don't wanna live in a society where people of color need to fear for their life every time they deal with the Police and get the police called on them for doing nothing at all or be in a country that is okay with putting children in cages because of something their parent did.

Its almost as if "liberals" just want basic human decency.......

Last edited:

pramod

Banned
And I don't wanna live in a society where people of color need to fear for their life every time they deal with the Police and get the police called on them for doing nothing at all or be in a country that is okay with putting children in cages because of something their parent did.

And Republicans don't? You really believe that? I'm really curious to know.

I just don't understand this. You don't think that if there was a magical way to wave a wand and make all police stop treating black people unfairly, that Republicans wouldn't support it? That Republicans don't want a fair and equitable solution that respects both blacks and the police, if one existed?

If that's what you really believe, then this country is too far gone. Everyone is too brainwashed and there is really no hope in bridging the divide.

There's no hope if you both fucking give up at the slightest of issues

If you want a better world you have to work together not against each other
One side can't think their is no way to solve it
And the other side can't think the other side doesn't want to solve it

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

If you live in any Western country, the police are not your enemy. Yeah, there are some crooked fuckers out there, but the alternative of getting rid of them is literally Mad Max.
All concerns of POC having to fear the police is exaggeration.

According to figures for number of fatal police shootings for 2015, 2016, and 2017. which are, respectively, 995, 963, and 987 (source: <Fatal Force: 2018 police shootings database>, which averages out to 982 such deaths a year, so the chance of being shot to death by the police in America, which has a population of 323,100,000, is .00000304, or about 3 in 1 million.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-...ted-States-Could-you-please-list-your-sources

.00000304% chance of dying by a cop.

It's still nothing.

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
It's the Right who likes labels, I never even heard the terms Liberal and Conservative used until Rush Limbaugh. It's how conservative radio makes it's money via hate, them versus us.
Rush Limbaugh has been on the airwaves since the 1970s so that's not really all that recent...

Spheyr

Banned
I love having the police around. Nothing makes me happier at work than knowing I have on-demand backup when shit happens. You call 911 from a bar/night club and they pile in ASAP.

Jordan a society where a PoC don't have to fear the cops isn't one where the police don't have to be there.....Your not even trying anymore
Why not ask him what he wants to do to solve the issue instead of assuming?

bucyou

so it was okay when a black president put children in cages, bu now a white president does it, its jus now disgusting?

sounds racist

You don't think that if there was a magical way to wave a wand and make all police stop treating black people unfairly, that Republicans wouldn't support it?
Nope. They go out of their way to praise crooked cops.
That Republicans don't want a fair and equitable solution that respects both blacks and the police, if one existed?
Nope.
Yeah, there are some crooked fuckers are out there,
And the rest are covering for the crooked ones so they're just as bad.
All concerns of POC having to fear the police is exaggeration.
And you know this how?

Top Bottom