• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All-New Press Previews of Final Fantasy XV's First 5 Chapters

Guys take a look at this magazine's cover:

CwVHnc3XAAA5UHG.jpg

https://twitter.com/Finaland_/status/794119754390896640

Tyaren

Play? What does that mean?
I talk more about games than I play them since I'm on GAF, haha.

Yeah, that's me too. ;) But that won't be the case with FFXV. I'll lock myself in for at least 2 weeks, I won't talk to anyone, I won't eat, I won't shave (not that there is much to shave), I won't shower and it will be bliss, sweet sweet bliss!

dbm8Fn.gif

Koozek

Yeah, that's me too. ;) But that won't be the case with FFXV. I'll lock myself in for at least 2 weeks, I won't talk to anyone, I won't eat, I won't shave (not that there is much to shave), I won't shower and it will be bliss, sweet sweet bliss!

dbm8Fn.gif
Ohhhhhh, yeah! Same here. Let's hope I won't have too much homework that week :/

Koozek

Y'all need to go play other games.

Or Jesus.
Hahaha.

I have to be honest, there were times after the delay announcement where I wished it would be delayed even further to March when I saw the footage, but that was before the huge turnaround in the last weeks.

DrBretto

Banned
In fairness, following this game isn't going to be replaced by playing other games. This is what I do during work when I *can't* play games.

Now, this time next month, I'm going to actually have to work at work. Like some kind of peasant.

Edit: nah, more than a month. Still gotta get that platinum.

nemisis0

Tried to play FFX when the collection came out.... didn't go very well.

Would play FFXII though. Heard a lot of good things about it.

8 is amazing, I loved the characters and summons, music, world and laguna portions. Was my first final fantasy and still love it to this day.

Give it a go you might enjoy it aswell.

DrBretto

Banned
XII is the only main-line game I haven't finished so I am personally very excited for that HD remaster to hit in 2017.

I've played both versions several times and so am I. With solid HD graphics and the Zodiac tweaks, plus any other enhancements they add assuming they don't totally mess it up, it's going to be a real treat for a lot of fans. Especially the ones that wanted to like it but felt underwhelmed by the original release. It fixes a lot more than just the license board. The feel is so, so much better.

nemisis0

Wow at the shade being thrown at Zidane.

Also the faces are terrible, actually Zidane's is hilarious maybe that's why they put him in the distance.

Zidanes and clouds are something out of a nightmare, Noctis and squall are closer to the real deal.

SFV, work and dating around is all I do lately kags #HappyHour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Following the game over the course of a decade has been quite the experience.

Yeah. I was talking to a friend about my launch plans, and they looked at me like I was crazy until I explained that I've been waiting for this for a fucking decade.

Release day, my phone will be off, no internet and I won't be disturbed until I beat the game.
From Tuesday all the way to Monday I am off pto. My food selection is set,my phone on do not disturb. I'm only coming up for air if the wife absolutely needs me and since she says I'll let you have your week I'm set!

DrBretto

Banned
I'm taking that Tuesday through Thursday off. And I'm on a month-long tolerance break that I plan on ending at midnight on the 29th.

It's going to be glorious.

I'm jealous. I set up my vacation for 9/30 because that's right around when I would have gone anyway. When the game got delayed, I took my vacation anyway. I'm going to take the day-of off, but that's my last day I can use.

Koozek

Got basically the whole week off too besides a mandatory weekly group homework. Two of my best buddies will probably take leave for 1-2 weeks too. It's like we're 10 again :D

Sagely

Awww I'm so jealous, but happy for the folks who can take time off to play this. I'll only have two weeks' worth of evenings with it and then I go to Tokyo for three weeks (which obviously is an awesome holiday) but still...three weeks is a long enough time to forget what I was doing. Then it's back to work and no more holidays, so I might catch an awful cold in early December and have to stay home one day >.>

At least those first two weeks will be great, with the OT and general awesome discoveries to share :) But the timing is less than ideal. Even just mid-November or one week earlier would be nice.

Got the 29th off but that's it.

Hard to take a whole week off to play a game when you're married and shit. The wife wants to like...take vacation together. The hell is that about?

Koozek

Awww I'm so jealous, but happy for the folks who can take time off to play this. I'll only have two weeks' worth of evenings with it and then I go to Tokyo for three weeks (which obviously is an awesome holiday) but still...three weeks is a long enough time to forget what I was doing. Then it's back to work and no more holidays, so I might catch an awful cold in early December and have to stay home one day >.>

At least those first two weeks will be great, with the OT and general awesome discoveries to share :) But the timing is less than ideal. Even just mid-November or one week earlier would be nice.
I think I won't be in the OT or anywhere near FFXV threads while playing. Want to experience everything blindly.

Top Bottom