• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Mrbob

Tony, just want to say keep up the good work! Amazon digital downloads have come a LONG way since its rocky beginning. This Steam vs Amazon battle is a bit silly, consumers win in the end regardless.

Elginer

/agreed. I love when I go into meetings and start breaking out the data I gather in communities to present. Without fail, every time, I'll be talking about why we should be making some decision based on user feedback and hear something like "dude, did someone really ask you take a picture of your tattoos and post them on the forum?" Lol.

Anywho, let me reach out to my guys at SOE about running another Payday sale. I'd love to do $4.99 and $14.99 for the 4 pack again.

Just sent the email, will let you know when I hear back.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks bunches Tony. You da man now dawg.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
At what time does Amazon usually update to add new sales (i.e. Steam updates their daily at 2pm EST)?

ghostmind

So Tony...

Crysis?

iSpji.gif

This. A Crysis, Warhead, Crysis 2 pack would be magical.

Let's make it happen boss!

At what time does Amazon usually update to add new sales (i.e. Steam updates their daily at 2pm EST)?

12:30-1AM PST. If I'm adding something in mid-day then it is a crap shoot.

For example the EA pack should go up SOMETIME tomorrow. I'll be sending little red exclamation point emails at midnight tonight.

Cheers,
Tony

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
12:30-1AM PST. If I'm adding something in mid-day then it is a crap shoot.

For example the EA pack should go up SOMETIME tomorrow. I'll be sending little red exclamation point emails at midnight tonight.

Cheers,
Tony

Ahh okay thanks! So that's 3:30-4 AM EST and 3:30-4 PM in my local time zone!

Mairu

Is Battlefield 3 only going to be on sale in the pack combined with Premium? That's pretty expensive and I don't think I want Premium yet :(

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Alright, this whole spiel needs to be chucked out the door. It's putting Tony between a rock and a hard place. Settle down. I don't give a crap about some Steam vs Amazon banter or whatever else is driving some of you. I agreed with Mr Orange's rant in the Steam thread earlier (read it up if you haven't) but Tony is not here to get involved in this forum drama.

It's neither here nor there so let's just enjoy the sales!

sazzy

Alright, this whole spiel needs to be chucked out the door. It's putting Tony between a rock and a hard place. Settle down. I don't give a crap about some Steam vs Amazon banter or whatever else is driving some of you. I agreed with Mr Orange's rant in the Steam thread earlier (read it up if you haven't) but Tony is not here to get involved in this forum drama.

It's neither here nor there so let's just enjoy the sales!

Its the only thing the Steam thread has to talk about right now though.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's not just there and that's part of my point. Nothing against anyone but it's putting Tony in a precarious situation.

Purchased Max Payne and it timed out on one of the confirmation pages, now it says can be a 4 hour wait, I hope I get my key soon so I can start the download.

Jintor

International buyer trying to grab Spec Ops. I already have an account, do I just add a new address for the download key? And then how do I plug Spec Ops into Steam?

International buyer trying to grab Spec Ops. I already have an account, do I just add a new address for the download key? And then how do I plug Spec Ops into Steam?

I just bought Spec Ops (I'm Aussie) and I just entered a random US address, and phone number and used my card to pay, at the end there is an option to download or just get the serial key, I just plugged the serial key in steam and it's downloading right now.

Jintor

I just bought Spec Ops (I'm Aussie) and I just entered a random US address, and phone number and used my card to pay, at the end there is an option to download or just get the serial key, I just plugged the serial key in steam and it's downloading right now.

Thanks, it's now flying its way towards my PC as we speak!

...and that's all I'll be spending until Binary Domain hits with the power of some jackass punching a robot with a DARPA suit

K' Dash

When is this coming live, Tony?

7/3 (or 7/4 depending on if we can get the bundle made) through 7/10:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack $14.99:
Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom