• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Megasoum

Banned
I'm just waiting for people to get through the youtube video lol. You cannot believe the amount of crap I took after that one :).

Cheers,
Tony

Don't worry, everybody look weird playing Wii/WiiU...

I work in QA for a big publisher so I used to be surrounded by guys wanking WiiMote all day to test a Wii Game. Believe me it gets awkward when you have outside people visiting the studio hahahaha.

Hey Tony if it makes you feel any better you're a good looking guy.
No homo.

Picked up CiV GOTY and Paradox Bundle. Awaiting Binary Domain now.

I've actually seen this video before! That's crazy that it's you and I know this now :p

Lol yeah, that's me. Best E3...EVER.

Don't worry, everybody look weird playing Wii/WiiU...

I work in QA for a big publisher so I used to be surrounded by guys wanking WiiMote all day to test a Wii Game. Believe me it gets awkward when you have outside people visiting the studio hahahaha.

Dude, let me tell you about Demoing Flingsmash for 12 hours straight...

Hey Tony if it makes you feel any better you're a good looking guy.
No homo.

Picked up CiV GOTY and Paradox Bundle. Awaiting Binary Domain now.

Haha thanks man. Depending on how many people pick up BD I might start a "I bought this game during Amazon's July Sale" group on Steam so we can play together.

Cheers,
Tony

sazzy

I think all this crap Tony is getting is a direct result of him having crashed the worldviews of Valve-worshippers with better deals, earlier summer sales and fantastic (and infinitely better) customer support.

Backlash, nerd rage, sour grapes, etc etc.

Keep up the great work Tony.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Officially the weirdest request I've had in almost a year of community development work:

http://imgur.com/a/ANy9z

Here's a video of me demoing a game during my last job (yes I know I look ridiculous):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgk3xSwBtUY

Cheers,
Tony

Sold! Sorry for all the crap I put you through. Had to be rectified.

HERE COMES THE INTERNET POLICE

fyi, you're a douche.
Hindsight and all that. I love you too. Either you didn't have the balls or you're a lemming.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I think all this crap Tony is getting is a direct result of him having crashed the worldviews of Valve-worshippers with better deals, earlier summer sales and fantastic (and infinitely better) customer support.

It's incredible how some people refuse to believe Amazon is offering good deals and would rather wait for steam so Valve gets money :lol.

Hindsight and all that. I love you too. Either you didn't have the balls or you're a lemming.

It doesn't take hindsight to realize that he's probably not inventing fictional stories about tattoos to pander to GAF. It's such an odd thing to go on a witch hunt about...

Fantastical

Death Prophet

You are clearly helping the situation.

legacyzero

Banned

RiccochetJ
Shamefully wants a picture of a lemmings balls.
(Today, 10:46 PM)

Ugh. Stop trying to explain yourself and just admit that was creepy as hell.

JDSN

Banned
Thanks for all the sales and the ridiculous great community feedback, Tony!

He or she is a Gaffer. Am I supposed to give preferential treatment? Something they said made me raise my eyebrow. I'm going to follow through with it.

No face or anything. Me asking you for pics of proof is weird enough.

What a dick.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I say we just get back to the sales. Of course I'm still trying to figure out why GAF hates a guy whos actually answering questions and literally making deals because of the community. I'm sure if a Valve Rep starting posting here they'd be worshiping him/her as a god and they would not get any shit.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

legacyzero

Banned
I say we just get back to the sales. Of course I'm still trying to figure out why GAF hates a guy whos actually answering questions and literally making deals because of the community. I'm sure if a Valve Rep starting posting here they'd be worshiping him/her as a god and they would not get any shit.
I SOOOO want to post neogaf.gif right now :p

Fuck that. He invaded the steam thread.
uhh. With Steam related information?
I'm starting to suspect that Tony is a Kenyan.

WAT

Megasoum

Banned

Yeah but the Steam guy would take 4 days between each replies lol.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I SOOOO want to post neogaf.gif right now :p

uhh. With Steam related information?

Lol all I know is I finally understand why some people avoiding Gaming side.

And yes apparently posting anything Non Steam in the Steam thread is unacceptable even if the game is cheaper and people want cheaper options. The Steam thread is reserved for anything and all Steam including people begging for Sales, waiting for HL3 to come out and praying to Valve and Gabe Newell.

And now I wish I had the neogaf.gif lol.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Lol all I know is I finally understand why some people avoiding Gaming side.

And yes apparently posting anything Non Steam in the Steam thread is unacceptable even if the game is cheaper and people want cheaper options. The Steam thread is reserved for anything and all Steam including people begging for Sales, waiting for HL3 to come out and praying to Valve and Gabe Newell.

And now I wish I had the neogaf.gif lol.

ivOAcvqPnVDxU.gif

One guy would be half of Valve's customer service team, I'd be pretty impressed if he was posting here while i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g processing support tickets.

sazzy

Does anyone else find it hard to play games during Sales Season/s?

I'm off from college for another 2 weeks, plenty of free time, its 2pm here (Sydney) and I don't seem to want to play right now, instead checking out what the deals are...

Fantastical

Death Prophet

I'm off from college for another 2 weeks, plenty of free time, its 2pm here (Sydney) and I don't seem to want to play right now, instead checking out what the deals are...

Eh, I've been playing through Just Cause 2 (for the second time) with no problem here. Xenoblade here and there as well. It's working out pretty nice.

I have't played a game in a week and I normally play 3 hours a day at least, Amazon has played it's part, Steam needs to throw down the sale to restore the peace.

Elginer

Man, this thread is getting fucking weird LOL
So, any chance of PAYDAY getting in the 4.99 sale price any time soon as I missed it last time?

EDIT: Also, anyone know how good the Bully PC port is?

So, any chance of PAYDAY getting in the 4.99 sale price any time soon as I missed it last time?

/agreed. I love when I go into meetings and start breaking out the data I gather in communities to present. Without fail, every time, I'll be talking about why we should be making some decision based on user feedback and hear something like "dude, did someone really ask you take a picture of your tattoos and post them on the forum?" Lol.

Anywho, let me reach out to my guys at SOE about running another Payday sale. I'd love to do $4.99 and $14.99 for the 4 pack again.

Just sent the email, will let you know when I hear back.

Cheers,
Tony

Hanzou

google for the 60fps patch and it is supposed to be pretty damn good.

legacyzero

Banned

I'm sure you'll see a nice deal on Payday during the Steam Sale.

Top Bottom