• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Eternia

And looks like I caved to the Plentiful and Pint Sized Paradox bundles. Amazon wins. Interested in seeing how Crusader Kings 2, Warlock and Majesty 2 are.

Although I wish there was an actual cart for digital items. I saw that was already mentioned but maybe more people complaining will help! :p

sazzy

So will they email me the steam code when I purchase the game?

The code shows up in your Downloads/Account page.

7/3 (or 7/4 depending on if we can get the bundle made) through 7/10:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack $14.99:
Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

So is this coming today? :)

So whose fault is it with the Battlefield codes Tony?

I'm inclined to say the issue is with the EA keys or authentication server if we've reissued new keys and they still aren't working.

Doesn't look like it, I'll drop in tomorrow when it makes it up, or late tonight if it happens earlier.

Cheers,
Tony

sazzy

That is a REALLY good deal. But I own 3 of the games in that pack.

I just need Sabateur and mercs two.

Tony I would GLADLY pay $5 a piece for those!

I've held back from getting Mirror's Edge and Bulletstorm for months.

Its finally paid off!!!

That is a REALLY good deal. But I own 3 of the games in that pack.

I just need Sabateur and mercs two.

Tony I would GLADLY pay $5 a piece for those!

Not sure when we'll have them for $5 per again, probably not in July, but I'll drop a note before we do again.

FYI this will be the link for the bundle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GWJKE6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

If it ever gets through our system. I'm hitting refresh like its my job (which it kind of is lol).

Cheers,
Tony

I'm inclined to say the issue is with the EA keys or authentication server if we've reissued new keys and they still aren't working.

Doesn't look like it, I'll drop in tomorrow when it makes it up, or late tonight if it happens earlier.

Cheers,
Tony
I finally got it to work with EA support..apparently i needed to grant full admin control and run the game in compatibility mode with windows xp SP3

legacyzero

Banned
Not sure when we'll have them for $5 per again, probably not in July, but I'll drop a note before we do again.

FYI this will be the link for the bundle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GWJKE6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

If it ever gets through our system. I'm hitting refresh like its my job (which it kind of is lol).

Cheers,
Tony

So do I get separate keys for EACH game in that Bulletstorm bundle? or is it just one key, because I can spend the $15 on the bundle and just donate or trade the games back to GAF.

wiggleb0t

Banned
If possible please check out my question on the previous page please Tony.
Ballad of Gay Tony special? :p
GTA IV collection special? ;)

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Lol I don't follow the comment or question. Can you clarify?

Cheers,
Tony

You claimed that you were joining the club by getting a gaming tattoo...

After a poster asked you about this, you claimed that you already had one and it would go below your existing one. Which I believe contradicts what you said. It's a gaming tattoo.

A different poster gave you an out. Which you latched on to as was evident in your initial response to me.

You have been extremely forthcoming in your communication, and you have been amazing in the transparency.

Those I like.

But I dislike pandering.

I don't want a shoe on the head, but I do want a pic of said mushroom with a piece of paper that only has the words:

Cheers,
Tony

After a poster asked you about this, you claimed that you already had one and it would go below your existing one. Which I believe contradicts what you said. It's a gaming tattoo.

A different poster gave you an out. Which you latched on to as was evident in your initial response to me.

You have been extremely forthcoming in your communication, and you have been amazing in the transparency.

Those I like.

But I dislike pandering.

I don't want a shoe on the head, but I do want a pic of said mushroom with a piece of paper that only has the words:

Cheers,
Tony

So are you asking for a picture of the mushroom tattoo I have on my back? I don't even know what a "shoe on the head" means...

Cheers,
Tony

mannerbot

So are you asking for a picture of the mushroom tattoo I have on my back? I don't even know what a "shoe on the head" means...

Cheers,
Tony

Internet weirdos like to ask webcam girls to put a shoe on their head to embarrass them or something, lol. RiccochetJ's saying he's not asking you to go that far, just wants a picture of your tat with a hand-written note as proof.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

Cheers,
Tony

Where on your back?

Edit:
Internet weirdos like to ask webcam girls to put a shoe on their head to embarrass them or something, lol. RiccochetJ's saying he's not asking you to go that far, just wants a picture of your tat with a hand-written note as proof.
Yes, I'm asking for proof, but I'm not asking to go as far as the shoe on the head. You as in the Amazon guy, have said enough for me to raise an eyebrow.

Lol yes, because that is much less weird...hold on I just took a picture of my 3 tattoos (three stars on the wrist, mushroom and pirate ship) uploading to imgur now.

Cheers,
Tony

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
are you trying to start a beef with our amazon dude...after all the deals he has given us?

dude

He or she is a Gaffer. Am I supposed to give preferential treatment? Something they said made me raise my eyebrow. I'm going to follow through with it.

Lol yes, because that is much less weird...hold on I just took a picture of my 3 tattoos (three stars on the wrist, mushroom and pirate ship) uploading to imgur now.

Cheers,
Tony
No face or anything. Me asking you for pics of proof is weird enough.

legacyzero

Banned

Those I like.

But I dislike pandering.

Cheers,
Tony
Are you seriously calling Tony out and asking for him to take a pic (with a TIMESTAMP) over a freaking tattoo??

iCalSJOSrQLzw.gif

Where on your back?

Edit:

Yes, I'm asking for proof, but I'm not asking to go as far as the shoe on the head. You as in the Amazon guy, have said enough for me to raise an eyebrow.

are you trying to start a beef with our amazon dude...after all the deals he has given us?

dude

Oh noes, you just opened a whole other can of worm hahahaha

Officially the weirdest request I've had in almost a year of community development work:

http://imgur.com/a/ANy9z

Here's a video of me demoing a game during my last job (yes I know I look ridiculous):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgk3xSwBtUY

Cheers,
Tony

Top Bottom