• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Xander51

Guys,

I have to post some delicious irony.

You guys know I was banned from the Steam forums right?

Check this out:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2711515&page=718

Originally Posted by PastyPilgrim
For sure. I was jarateed that I missed the Dragon Age daily/weekly deal on Amazon a few days ago. It was like 7.50$ for each game, and I would have wanted that.

But $10 for both! That's a steal!

This guy doesn't even know that the reason he got that deal he's so clearly excited about it is specifically because I was paying attention to that thread and went back to the table for it.

I just thought I would share a reason why it is not a terrible idea to have direct interaction with guys setting up deals lol, not that I feel like I need to communicate this message to YOU guys, but I thought you'd find it funny.

Peace/Cheers,
Tony

I'm still amazed that you were banned from the Steam forums. You've been nothing but upfront/professional with your posts, and far more communicative than anyone else running these big sales usually is.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm still amazed that you were banned from the Steam forums. You've been nothing but upfront/professional with your posts, and far more communicative than anyone else running these big sales usually is.

Apparently they thought he was an ad bot and just jumped the gun, but they can't un-ban him since they're just volunteer mods. He has to go through Valve.

That's the last I heard on the subject at least. Don't know if the situation has updated.

Apparently they thought he was an ad bot and just jumped the gun, but they can't un-ban him since they're just volunteer mods. He has to go through Valve.

That's the last I heard on the subject at least. Don't know if the situation has updated.

Yeah I shot an email off **crickets**

Cheers/Peace,
Tony

Alex

Aw, 20 makes it a little rougher, since I have a couple of those and on average theyre like 5-7 bucks each.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Hmmm, this may sound petty, but that $5 might be enough to give me pause on getting that bundle, since I already own Mirror's Edge from a previous sale.

Tess3ract

Banned
If someone buys that EA pack, can I get a copy of saboteur? I'm not buying the pack just for saboteur, I have all the other games.

Saboteur and Bulletstorm would be nice. But I don't think it's worth buying just for those titles since I already have Burnout and Mirror's Edge. Next time Tony.

XEROWUN

Neo Member
When I bought DA:O I directly downloaded from Amazon and it's now showing up in Origin. I'm not exactly sure how it's all supposed to work though.

on the flip side, dead space 1 and 2 wasn't found by origin, but when i input the code manually, it redeemed

LordK

Just wanted to make sure...

I already have Bulletstorm. So I should be able to give my Bulletstorm key to a friend to use instead of me, right?

Top Bottom