• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Kronic

Neo Member
Hey Tony,

Any chance you can get a discount on the individual games in the The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack? Only one I don't have is The Saboteur and it kills me the individual price for it is only 23 cents cheaper than the whole pack XD. If it's to late since it's already up, not a problem, just thought I'd ask.

I couldn't redeem them on Origin, just now they put them in my Origin account after more than 1 hour on chat registering on pogo and creating EA profiles, every page they told me to open lasted like 10 minutes to open, ugh...

They're probably not redeemable by using the option in Origin. You can still get them in there by talking to a CS rep but they make it such a pain in the ass.

:( :(

nocheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

Any chance you can get a discount on the individual games in the The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack? Only one I don't have is The Saboteur and it kills me the individual price for it is only 23 cents cheaper than the whole pack XD. If it's to late since it's already up, not a problem, just thought I'd ask.

Yeah on this one, we're just discounting the games in the pack. Sorry man, I'll let you know if we get back to individual discounts.

Cheers,
Tony

Aselith

Hey Tony,

Assuming they have separate keys, you might buy the pack and sell the rest to get a discount on the game rounabout. It's a gamble though.

I did that for the Plentiful Paradox pack because I wanted Victoria 2 and it wasn't discounted and I ended up getting the pack for free essentially after selling the extra stuff. Speaking of which, I still have the Magicka + DLC part of it. First to quote me receives it.

Please don't worry.

wWpIJ.jpg

God, I'm dying laughing!

Aselith

Anyone have issues activating Max Payne 3? Got an invalid code error when activating and it's not in my library. Sending an email to CS now on it.

Got Spec Ops and loaded it up.

Hilarious part was the enemies yelling in Hindi and I could actually understand them LOLOLOL. This must be what all the CODs must have been like so far for Arabic/Russian speakers...

Aselith

Actually, shit I just tried it again after emailing CS and the Steam system took it so it must have been a temporary hiccup or it didn't copy the first time I copied the code.

Tony, how would I go about cancelling my request for assistance?

Tony, it's the 4th at my place

Feel free to put up Binary Domain

You know you want to

Lol 1.5 hours or so :).

Anyone have issues activating Max Payne 3? Got an invalid code error when activating and it's not in my library. Sending an email to CS now on it.

Actually, shit I just tried it again after emailing CS and the Steam system took it so it must have been a temporary hiccup or it didn't copy the first time I copied the code.

Tony, how would I go about cancelling my request for assistance?

Haha no worries man, it seems as if Steam, for some reason, develops issues activating our keys during major promotional periods. We get lots of reports from people who have to try multiple times to get their keys activated, and get errors thrown their way (similar to what the Origin users experience sometimes), the difference is most people default to our CS when it happens with Steam for some reason.

Let me know what our CS says.

Cheers,
Tony

Aselith

Got some things to give away including the Magicka I mentioned earlier. Also have Sword of the Stars 1 complete code for Steam and a PSN Plus 30 day code. Please quote and ask for what you want.

i tried the demo for binary domain.. i don't understand the hype
cheap bastards salivating at the mouth for a $10.00 deal lmao jk

sazzy

Got some things to give away including the Magicka I mentioned earlier. Also have Sword of the Stars 1 complete code for Steam and a PSN Plus 30 day code. Please quote and ask for what you want.

Can I get Sword of the Stars please? Thanks.

pahamrick

I always feel greedy asking, but I'd love Magicka if no one else has claimed it.

--Edit--

Beaten!

bender

What time is it?

I'd take the Plus code if available please. :)

TheDragonAce

Neo Member
Hey Tony,

Is Amazon DVG going to run an individual sale on Civ 5 GOTY and/or Shogun 2 + dlcs. Both of these are included in bundles, but I'd rather just pick them up separately.

Thanks.

TheDragonAce

Neo Member
Any word on what Total War games in the bundle are steam? Thanks.

Empire: Total War - Activates on Steam
Napolean: Total War Imperial Edition - Activates on Steam
Total War Shogun 2 - Activates on Steam
Total War: Rome Gold Edition - not Steam
Total War: Rome Alexander - not Steam
Total War Shogun 2: Rise of the Samurai - Activates on Steam
Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - Activates on Steam
Total War: Medieval 2 Gold - does not activate on Steam

From the thread Tony posted on CAG.

Souther

Banned
You want something off Amazon($30). I want Disciples III Gold Edition($30 on Steam) You gift me D3-GE and I'll buy you same price game(s)(up to $30) and give you the key(s) from Amazon.

Deal?

Hey Tony,

Is Amazon DVG going to run an individual sale on Civ 5 GOTY and/or Shogun 2 + dlcs. Both of these are included in bundles, but I'd rather just pick them up separately.

Thanks.

We have a 50% off on Civ V GOTY running through 7/14, as for Shogun 2 on its own, we don't have anything planned.

Any word on what Total War games in the bundle are steam? Thanks.

My bad, thought I posted this already:

Total War Bundle: $29.99 - Still making page

Empire: Total War - Activates on Steam
Napolean: Total War Imperial Edition - Activates on Steam
Total War Shogun 2 - Activates on Steam
Total War: Rome Gold Edition - not Steam
Total War: Rome Alexander - not Steam
Total War Shogun 2: Rise of the Samurai - Activates on Steam
Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - Activates on Steam
Total War: Medieval 2 Gold - does not activate on Steam

Tess3ract

Banned
You want something off Amazon($30). I want Disciples III Gold Edition($30 on Steam) You gift me D3-GE and I'll buy you same price game(s)(up to $30) and give you the key(s) from Amazon.

Deal?
I want Disciples 3 as well but it seems they don't sell well on amazon when tony does deals for them :'(

Souther

Banned
I want Disciples 3 as well but it seems they don't sell well on amazon when tony does deals for them :'(

Yeah true. Disiciples III is 5.00 on Amazon right now though. But the Expansion is 19.99.

I want the steam version because I know it's been patched and I am not sure if the Amazon version is or not. Honestly I am taking a chance on this game because I have heard it has a lot of problems. I am assuming the Steam version may be better.

Edit: Tess3ract...Since I am a nice guy how does this sound...I'll buy you D3, and send you the key...You download it and see if it installs and plays ok for you and post here letting me know. If it works ok I'll probably just buy it myself as well. Also i don't think it activates on steam though ..only the expansion.

CRS

If you're gonna sub this is actually the general Amazon DD deal thread.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456563

I may have to make Amazon threads more often though since there's plenty of interest and its easy to miss deals in the mega thread.

Thanks!

I think I'll just stick to this thread for now since I doubt I'll do any video game shopping after the summer. [School. :(]

Actually, I might as well. My wallet will definitely hate me though.

Tess3ract

Banned
Edit: Tess3ract...Since I am a nice guy how does this sound...I'll buy you D3, and send you the key...You download it and see if it installs and plays ok for you and post here letting me know. If it works ok I'll probably just buy it myself as well. Also i don't think it activates on steam though ..only the expansion.
That's a wonderful offer, though I suppose Tony could let us know if the first one redeems on steam?

That's a wonderful offer, though I suppose Tony could let us know if the first one redeems on steam?

Our version of Disciples does not activate on Steam.

Is it just a direct download or a steam version is available as well? Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't find anything when searching the thread. (Binary Domain)

Binary Domain is Steamworks so you have to activate it on Steam. You can download it from either us or Steam but you'll have to (or get to) add it to your Steam library no matter what.

Cheers,
Tony

Tess3ract

Banned
Binary Domain PC shows up as unavailable on Amazon.com, did I miss the sale?

Lol I'll be putting the buy box back up at 12;01AM PST.

Cheers,
Tony
a few posts up

For real, some of these things are answered multiple times per page, can we at least read the five most recent pages of a thread before posting in it if you've never posted or haven't posted in a while? Like, all over GAF

Top Bottom