• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

AeBB3.jpg

Lol guys...so here's a funny story.

I pulled the buy box earlier on Binary Domain because pricing took effect too early. Then, I thought to myself, "you know what would be funny?" If I told these guys I couldn't get the buy box back up.

Then, as I chuckled to myself and clicked the button to put the buy box back up, all that wacky stuff you just saw happened...and my stomach sank.

I was thinking "ZOMG, I PICKED THE WORST TIME TO TELL A JOKE", the cell phone was in my hand and I was calling my OPS guy...then I hit refresh and the buy box was there.

Have no fear guys, whatever rage you had that BD would not be on sale today was vastly overshadowed by the moments of fear I just experienced.

Cheers,
Tony

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
WTF is.. Binary Domain by TB.

Since I despise chest-high-wall shooters anyway, I've decided to not give in on the GAF Hype. For once!

Edit: Then again, the story sequences _are_ kinda cool...

Lol guys...so here's a funny story.

I pulled the buy box earlier on Binary Domain because pricing took effect too early. Then, I thought to myself, "you know what would be funny?" If I told these guys I couldn't get the buy box back up.

Then, as I chuckled to myself and clicked the button to put the buy box back up, all that wacky stuff you just saw happened...and my stomach sank.

I was thinking "ZOMG, I PICKED THE WORST TIME TO TELL A JOKE", the cell phone was in my hand and I was calling my OPS guy...then I hit refresh and the buy box was there.

Have no fear guys, whatever rage you had that BD would not be on sale today was vastly overshadowed by the moments of fear I just experienced.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, I am disappoint. I need MY DAMN PAYDAY. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Also, any word on whether or not Sniper Elite V2 will be available and activate on Steam.

Tony, I am disappoint. I need MY DAMN PAYDAY. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Also, any word on whether or not Sniper Elite V2 will be available and activate on Steam.

Lol Payday prices should go live soon. No joke that is just held up in the pricing system, which always takes 30 minutes to an hour to flow through.

Cheers,
Tony

sazzy

If anyone doesn't want Tomb Raider Underworld from the SE pack, I'll be happy to take the code off of your hands :)

iavi

And Binary Domain is bought! Redeemed on Steam and everything.

Tony, any chance I'll be able to purchase those sonic 4 episodes individually at a sale price, rather than having to get them all in the bundle? I really only want Episode 2.

Tess3ract

Banned
I hope this helps someone here with registering Mercs 2 on Origin

TheJoker138 said:
Mercenaries is actually super easy. Sign in with Origin, go to here:

https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do

Follow the instructions with the serial number. It'll show up in your Origin account as soon as you get the confirmation e-mail, just like any other game. Bulletstorm it says you have to contact someone about, though.

Top Bottom