• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

JoeFenix

a few posts up

For real, some of these things are answered multiple times per page, can we at least read the five most recent pages of a thread before posting in it if you've never posted or haven't posted in a while? Like, all over GAF

Sorry, I'm tired and didn't see it. No need to make such a big deal about it though...

Bah fuck should have fired at midnight. Was going to buy Binary Domain for console, but at 10 bucks it would be cheaper for PC honestly. Did amazon just run out of keys?

sazzy

All this Binary Domain talk is starting to get me interested as well.

Only problem is, if I buy it at 10, its gonna go straight to my backlog anyway, and by the time I get to it, it might be cheaper :\

Only problem is, if I buy it at 10, its gonna go straight to my backlog anyway, and by the time I get to it, it might be cheaper :\

Probably. But let's be honest. You're already 100+ games deep. What's 1 more.

Nelo Ice

Banned

You don't want to be left out the crowd do ya? DO IT. /peer pressure

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

This is why I'm going to play it within the next week so I don't feel dumb about it

sazzy

I'm assuming it doesn't come with the DLC's right? (considering its already so heavily discounted).

Fine, I'll buy it. Take my lunch money Tony. Hope you're happy :'(

Guess I'll have to put off Arkham Asylum AGAIN...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vWTcZ.jpg

Top Bottom