• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osorio

nycfc-blue-rbny-red.jpg

Most of the city will be confused though.

Blue Lou

Eric Ayuk Mbu is causing a headache for MLS. A Brazilian agent has released several documents and is wanting to force MLS to pay compensation owed.

His previous clubs in Cameroon want compensation from MLS for training him and MLS are referring them to Rainbow FC Bamenda.

It also turns out that he's on loan to MLS from from Rainbow FC Bamenda and should Philadelphia Union/MLS want to keep him, they need to pay $200k in December to do so. It also transpires that he's an amateur in Cameroon and technically shouldn't be on loan to MLS as a consequence, as amateur players can't be loaned. To make things even stranger, he was on loan to City Islanders while on loan to MLS.

Cystm

Pumped for Derby week, though it also being a double game week for most is concerning.

Predictions:

FC Dallas
vs Houston
Dallas is the better team here and at home.

Earthquakes vs LAG
Zardes is in form and Keane is back. SJ beat up a disjointed Seattle team away (again) but I think LAG are going to come in and take it.

RBNY vs NYCFC
NYCFC is in form (lol) and at home. RBNY is shaken after their last match.

Timbers
vs Sounders

Seattle's attack is on the bench. Timbers have been playing well and have all their best ready and are at home.

Earthquakes vs LAG
Zardes is in form and Keane is back. SJ beat up a disjointed Seattle team away (again) but I think LAG are going to come in and take it.
It was more fun at Stanford when Beckham was still around getting pissy about things.

Rhs04tK.gif

Should be a good game - always packed at this venue (48k sold so far) and the teams don't like each other.

Dartastic

Timbers[/B] vs Sounders

Seattle's attack is on the bench. Timbers have been playing well and have all their best ready and are at home.
I hope so. It's going to be hot as hell though. Seriously though, between tonight against the Galaxy and Sunday against the Sounders, this is when we really show what we're made of.

Osorio

Pumped for Derby week, though it also being a double game week for most is concerning.

Predictions:

FC Dallas
vs Houston
Dallas is the better team here and at home.

Earthquakes vs LAG

RBNY vs NYCFC
NYCFC is in form (lol) and at home. RBNY is shaken after their last match.

Timbers
vs Sounders

You forgot the Canadian one

Osorio

Looked better with Abang and BWP out there together but it was still an unconvincing win. 11 v 9 for half an hour and no finishing goal smdh

Wait a minute. What is this about Perquis getting fined when he was the one who got the elbow to the back of the head? MLS is the fucking worst league in the world.

Dartastic

Making Giovinco my captain was a very good idea. 24 points. :)

...my entire back 3 are Timbers though. We'll see how that goes. in a couple minutes. -.-

Sebastian Lletget continues to score. Hopefully he can continue to do so.

Edit: I always get nervous when Keane takes the penalty shot, but he made it this time.

Robbie Rogers actually scored.

Dartastic

It happens. We played terribly. As long as we beat Seattle on Sunday I'll be okay. However, I really, really am starting to dislike LA. I do NOT want them to win yet ANOTHER championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom