• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauni

When are the GS orders shipping? Or when will we know?

If you did value shipping, I really wouldn't expect them to ship any earlier than Friday. If you did day-one, I would assume tomorrow. But nothing has been said either way as far as I'm aware.

kirby_fox

Banned
So still nothing from Walmart...I guess I'll hope for the best at this point that everything is going to go through still.

Otherwise what else would we do but lose our sanity?

Rizific

So I'm at target and asked the electronics worker if they were getting in any of they new amiibo on Friday. They have all the tags out already so she scanned the charizard tag and said they would have them on the 7th. Anyone else hear this from their target?

_Clash_

NVM just saw it on page 10.

figured it would be like finding a needle in a haystack in these 6,000+ pages of amiibo.

He seems happy.

Jergingha

Neo Member
So still nothing from Walmart...I guess I'll hope for the best at this point that everything is going to go through still.

Otherwise what else would we do but lose our sanity?

I'm on the same boat. My Walmart amiibos haven't shipped, but they haven't been cancelled.

I'm in amiibo anxiety limbo. D;

When I went back, he was the only one left, but he looks nice. What I'm gonna do since I didn't expect that many people here looking for DeDeDe is keep him until Friday. If my buddy found one already, I'll give it to a GAFer at cost plus postage/packaging. Anywho, time to PM diggeh.

Let me know if that happens, my wife would love a D3.

My Robin has shipped since I used a different card for it, but my Lucina still says processing. It's probably over, I'll never get one now. I didn't even want Robin but now he might come in handy as trade bait.

RootCause

Walmart:
Splatoon triple pack (shipped)

GameStop:
Ness
Charizard
Pacman
Wario

Target:
Jigglypuff(shipped)
Silver Mario

B&H:
Robin
Lucina

Amazon UK
Robin

Just two orders shipped so far. Hopefully those go through tomorrow.

rjinaz

beatthebomb currently has villager listed for $18 aud. I ordered 3 and after shipping came to $16 US per amiibo.

Mind you it says they are out of stock but you can still place an order and seems like they treat it like a backorder if they get more in stock. I figure might as well, they only do an authorization charge of about $1.

https://www.beatthebomb.com.au/store?term=amiibo&pg=1

Edit: Saw this note:
N.B. This product is out of stock. If ordered, this product should be available in 2 weeks

Edit #2 Villager price up to $22 now.

Thanks! Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

All my amiibos from Walmart are arriving on Monday, three from UPS and splatoon 3 pack from fed ex..I pre ordered the Splatoon game from Dell since I had a gift card to use, that will arrive around the same time, maybe Tuesday..I saw the list of what amiibos you ordered your SO lucky your pretty much set

Here we go

83e.jpg

RootCause

All my amiibos from Walmart are arriving on Monday, three from UPS and splatoon 3 pack from fed ex..I pre ordered the Splatoon game from Dell since I had a gift card to use, that will arrive around the same time, maybe Tuesday..I saw the list of what amiibos you ordered your SO lucky your pretty much set
Which Amiibo did you get from Walmart?
Looks good, but I have zero faith in B&H coming through, and Amazon UK has been like that since before it released on Europe. Then there's the silver Mario order, which I hope don't get canned, and Greninja. My plan is to try and grab Greninja, Ribin, and Lucina from TRU. Hitting TRU first, and then off to GS to pick up my in store order.
are you still planning to head to TRU?

Which Amiibo did you get from Walmart?
Looks good, but I have zero faith in B&H coming through, and Amazon UK has been like that since before it released on Europe. Then there's the silver Mario order, which I hope don't get canned, and Greninja. My plan is to try and grab Greninja, Ribin, and Lucina from TRU. Hitting TRU first, and then off to GS to pick up my in store order.
are you still planning to head to TRU?

Pac-Man, Wario, and Charizard, and of course the splatoon 3 pack..I got the Silver Mario this morning from the Target app but since its backordered who knows if that is ever going to arrive..I am going to be up at 6AM waiting for Jigglypuff and Marth to be available on Target's web site, then I will call Target and see if they have any Lucina or Robins left, if they do I will go..as far as TRU goes, nah I Dont think so, I doubt they will have anything anyway but I will call

RootCause

Pac-Man, Wario, and Charizard, and of course the splatoon 3 pack..I got the Silver Mario this morning from the Target app but since its backordered who knows if that is ever going to arrive..I am going to be up at 6AM waiting for Jigglypuff and Marth to be available on Target's web site, then I will call Target and see if they have any Lucina or Robins left, if they do I will go..as far as TRU goes, nah I Dont think so, I doubt they will have anything anyway but I will call
That's pretty good. Be sure to set an alarm for the Marth release. By the way, target has a tendency to put things up around 3am. So be on the look out. Didn't they have like 38 Greninja? That's pretty good stock.

//ARCANUM

That's pretty good. Be sure to set an alarm for the Marth release. By the way, target has a tendency to put things up around 3am. So be on the look out. Didn't they have like 38 Greninja? That's pretty good stock.

Is it confirmed that Jigglypuff will go live on target.com at 6am on Friday? and even if its confirmed, do we expect them to actually do that? or just throw it up at 3:47am or just never?

Skids the Clown

Neo Member
Has anyone heard about supply numbers at Toys R Us? I need to try to get Greninja, but don't want to miss my shot at Lucina while there. Unfortunately Target way to far away to try to hit both.

RootCause

Is it confirmed that Jigglypuff will go live on target.com at 6am on Friday? and even if its confirmed, do we expect them to actually do that? or just throw it up at 3:47am or just never?
Wouldnt be surprised to see it come up at 3am. I don't know if they're good with announced dates/times. It's been confirmed that they will sell them online.

Flame_AC

My Walmart order of the Girl Inkling is still "Processing" with arrival date estimated of
June 4th, are others' orders still in this same part?

HUELEN10

Where ? If you don't mind me asking.

Where it wasn't at 6 pm of course.

Seriously, Jacksonville, st. Augustine, Orlando, Miami, and Tampa Florida all had similar reports; I would know as that is what my friends and I from across the state had to deal with.

RootCause

Where it wasn't at 6 pm of course.

Seriously, Jacksonville, st. Augustine, Orlando, Miami, and Tampa Florida all had similar reports; I would know as that is what my friends and I from across the state had to deal with.
Yuck. I Actually was thinking of heading to a Walmart at midnight, but this doesn't sound good. I might have a better shot at finding something online during those hours.
Confidence takes a hit -5

NateDrake

Chatted with a few GameStop managers, seems Ness stock will vary between 2-6 in-store. The Fire Emblem characters got the least amount of amiibo sent to GameStop this wave. Restock of any figures won't take place for at least 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom