• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get rid of some of my boxed Amiibos. I have Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina sealed NA versions. Looking to just sell them for what I paid plus shipping.

$35 shipped for both.

Boogiepop

The goat (Tom Nook) up on Best Buy = http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...D=1&siteID=HiuZOO_9InU-o7e6CrJVG_N4LBo9FGO_Ug

Also the 3 Pack with KK/Cyrus/Resee now up = http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...eese/4636400.p?id=1219785911381&skuId=4636400

Hope Walmart doesn't cancel my 3 pack that I bought for my buddy... /worried

Grabbed the 3 pack and set up the Nook for store pickup for now, though I'd like to change it to shipping. And I guess Mable should hopefully go up soon? Anyway, if these hold for the rest of the day I guess I'll cancel my Walmart orders?

So I have Mabel/Nook/AC 3-Pack on order through Walmart and Hastings. I've never used Hastings before (for anything) but recently got Mewtwo canceled by Walmart. I don't want / need duplicates... How long do I wait to cancel one of them, and which one do I cancel? Is it safe to drop one now? I don't want to get stuck in a processing phase...

TheGrue

It must say something about the state of Amiibo supply that I'm passing up ordering AC and mewTwo Amiibos from Best Buy just so I don't have to drive over there and just get them at Target in the morning. I won't be as lax for Mega Yarn Yoshi, though.

ChrisD

Has anyone here ever ordered pre-owned amiibo from Gamestop? I could get Yoshi, Mario, Zelda, and Peach for $20 shipped. I don't even need the boxes at this point, so if I could nearly complete my collection for that much I'll jump on it. But I want to know I'm not gonna' get banged up figures missing arms.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm hearing certain GS locations are getting Toon Links, though I JUST checked mine & no luck, though they had about 3 or 4 of the Splatoon 3-packs. Nice to see that FINALLY getting a decent restock.

JavyOO7

Boogiepop

Mabel link = http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...D=1&siteID=HiuZOO_9InU-Wx4sgbxIhhRaSTfid1Ax5w

I think if the 3 pack stays up for a while on BB I too may just cancel on Walmart. And it would make it to my buddy's house on Nov. 23 if I were not to cancel on Walmart... and if they don't cancel my order too. =p

Yeah, she's "up", but far as I can tell she's not actually properly up yet. I get a "no stores within 250 miles" when I try the store pick-up (even throwing up a few other random zip codes to check), and she's not available for shipping. Hopefully she goes up properly soon...

Skrams

Nook isn't showing up at my usual best buy. Mabel shows up at none. 3 Pack is the only one that can ship even. I guess I'll call on Thursday to see if they'll have anything. I'm kind of tempted to get there a bit early just to see if I can pick out a better version. I don't usually care about this, but if I'm going to have to do in store pick up either way then I dunno.

goldenpp72

I ordered the 3 pack and the Wii U title from BB, I see the links for 2 of them but they aren't showing up at any stores, what is the name of the other figure?

Missing a few, then. There are 51 from regular amiibo, 1 generic one from an incompatible amiibo, and 3 from the Yarn Yoshi custom patterns.

I might be going crazy, but I'm only counting 45 regular amiibo (plus 3 Mii Fighters and plus another for Falco. That would be all the Smash ones, plus Toad and the Splatoon guys.

Then there's Toy Yoshi and the 3 Yarns and the generic for a grand total of 54. Is there some I'm missing out on?

I might be going crazy, but I'm only counting 45 regular amiibo (plus 3 Mii Fighters and plus another for Falco. That would be all the Smash ones, plus Toad and the Splatoon guys.

Then there's Toy Yoshi and the 3 Yarns and the generic for a grand total of 54. Is there some I'm missing out on?

both versions of R.O.B unlock seperate costumes in YWW

"I'll never get the Animal Crossing amiibo, their functionality sucks and I don't like most of the characters!

uH2gXFd.png

i need help
both versions of R.O.B unlock seperate costumes in YWW

yo what, can you source this

Robin64

The Japanese ROB and the International ROB have different skins, and you can get both of them in all versions of Woolly World.

This is the Japanese one in English games. (Trying to find a better pic though)

HardRojo

It seems like the Little Mac restock will finally be available in Peru, so the only rares I'm missing are Meta Knight, Wii Fit Trainer and Palutena. Gonna pick up Mewtwo on Saturday and Falco next week. I'm guessing Little Mac will be available when either of those 2 arrives.
I don't really care about Animal Crossing so I'm fine there, but I still need to get the Yarn Yoshi amiibo and they're plentiful here, so that can wait for a bit.

OK, so I've fallen wayyy behind on Amiibos after getting discouraged during Super Smash Bros Wave 4... but I was at Best Buy today picking up my copy of Tomb Raider and I saw a TON of Captain Falcon, Shulk, Marth, Dark Pit... there were so many I just assumed there was a major restock and didn't worry about picking them up. But it seems like on eBay some of these are still going for $20+. Just how big was this restock, and did I totally mess up on not buying some?

OK, so I've fallen wayyy behind on Amiibos after getting discouraged during Super Smash Bros Wave 4... but I was at Best Buy today picking up my copy of Tomb Raider and I saw a TON of Captain Falcon, Shulk, Marth, Dark Pit... there were so many I just assumed there was a major restock and didn't worry about picking them up. But it seems like on eBay some of these are still going for $20+. Just how big was this restock, and did I totally mess up on not buying some?
Nah. You're OK. The restock happened a few weeks ago. I see plenty every time I go out.

nikos

Welp, preordered the Animal Crossing 3-pack and that bastard Tom Nook from Best Buy. Hopefully Mabel is fixed soon.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
So Mabel didn't work when I tried to preorder from her individual page but I was able to "Add to cart" in the "Trending Items" section of my shopping cart. Try that if it's not working for you.

Oops never mind, only in-store pickup. I see the issue:/

Nah. You're OK. The restock happened a few weeks ago. I see plenty every time I go out.

The Best Buy in Florence, KY had tons of these restocks a couple weeks ago, they're gone now. Toys R Us down the street still has a bunch of Shulk but their restocks are mostly gone at the moment as well. The employees of both stores said they get new stuff all the time albeit not as frequently now.

zdefonte

Neo Member

Boogiepop

Oh damn, Mabel finally up for shipping on Best Buy! Just happened to randomly check!
Edit: In-store pick up seems fixed as well, so have at it I guess!

Koppai

Now I can't order Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival for in store pickup. But I ordered Mewtwo, Tom Nook, Mabel, and the 3 pack there. But I work there so no worries anyways.

nikos

Also was able to preorder Mabel at Best Buy this morning. Hopefully they receive everything I preordered. Now I have to figure out if I should actually get the game or not. I'm on a Gamefly trial, so I may rent it first.

Koppai

Also was able to preorder Mabel at Best Buy this morning. Hopefully they receive everything I preordered. Now I have to figure out if I should actually get the game or not. I'm on a Gamefly trial, so I may rent it first.

We got them a few days ago so they likely have them in the warehouse already. The only thing I didn't notice was the 3 pack but who knows they might have it now too.

Boogiepop

Oh, neat! Amiibo Festival shipped! Now hopefully the rest of the amiibo aren't far behind...
(Also would be great if I could grab a Lottie preorder from Target/if that could at least go up soon.)

Edit: Awesome, Mewtwo shipped as well! (Best Buy in case anyone cares)

Skrams

I probably should of ordered Amiibo Festival for pickup, but whatever. It'll get here next week or something and I'll be picking up the others on Friday. I'll also have to get to best buy early since I missed my chance to get Mewtwo online. I didn't think online in store preorders could be that limited, but I guess they can be as the only store left is in Indiana as opposed to my own state Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom