• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighteater

Neo Member
My AC 3-pack arrived. KK looks amazing, need to have the rest now, Wasn't even planning on picking these up, sigh,
Gjcysdm.jpg

I was just about to ask if you guys think we'll get any amiibo news in today's Direct and it's already being talked about. I think we'll get something for sure. Rosalina restock when?

Watch as a new Smash DLC character is confirmed, meaning another SSB amiibo.
Is it King K. Rool time?

My AC 3-pack arrived. KK looks amazing, need to have the rest now, Wasn't even planning on picking these up, sigh,
A MIGHTY NEED!

They look so goooood!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, I wanna get that bundle.

Also TP HD will use the other Zelda amiibo as well. Wolf Link will also work on Wii U Zelda as well

nikos

I bit the bullet and ordered Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival. Amazon Prime members get $10 off, but it's pretty much negated by tax + release date shipping.

Now I'll have all of the Animal Crossing amiibo tomorrow. I feel good and bad about this.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Geeze guys... I didn't think they would announce THAT many! My TP is secure at Best Buy at least...

Lucas GS exclusive, probably.

RIP Diggy
RIP to my money
RIP to everyone

I'm gonna bow out for Gold Mega and hope that he'll still be available come spring/summer because with all the money im dropping that's really the only time I'd pick up the game bundle lol. It's a neat figure though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For Japan, Lucas is coming Dec. 17th, the same day the Japanese Wii U VC is getting Mother 3.

I need to pre-order that Twilight Princess HD bundle, especially if you get the OST as well.

Also here's gold Mega Man.

CTpSrboU8AAj3HO.jpg:large

Skrams

GUYS.

CLOUD FROM FF7 IN SMASH.

WE'RE TOTALLY GETTING A CLOUD AMIIBO

Yeppppppppppppppppppppp

Ryu and Cloud amiibos

I don't know what this world is anymore.

Also the wolf link amiibo looks kind of dumb in that it doesn't even begin to fit on the base.

I also hope gold megaman means regular megaman reprints.

Nintendo really is going all in on amiibo. They know they got us so bad they can make one for when Link turns into a wolf a handful of times in one game and we'll buy it. Well played, Nintendo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So uh.

Does this mean Nintendo will update their games so I can have a Cloud yarn yoshi & 8-bit Cloud sprite to play Mario levels?

PLEASE?!

Also I look forward to SEGA being all "Okay, so Gold Mario & Gold Mega Man exist, WE NEED GOLD SONIC...........I MEAN SUPER SONIC."

Gold Pac-Man doesn't really work, considering he's already yellow.

Someone please tell me that the Wolf Link amiibo will be available separately, I'm afraid I won't get the Twilight Princess HD bundle since I can't pay for it on Best Buy yet and it'll sell out.

Roy amiibo when?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Funny how content exclusives is now becoming "physical goodie exclusive". Was going to get MMan on PS4 buuuuuuut.....
Was going to get Shovel Knight on PS4 buuuuuut....

Those darn Amiibo!!

Edit: I thought AmiiboGAF would be going nuts in here! I guess everyone's still at work/school/etc.

USA - Gold MegaMan amiibo

Japan - Gold Mario amiibo

Europe- err.... here, look at this gold watch!

:( , well atleast the Hyrule warriors limted edition looks good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trying to pre-order the TP HD bundle, but Best Buy is saying they won't accept cards 15 days before they expire.

....this comes out March 4th, my card expires 3 MONTHS LATER.

Skrams

Also I look forward to SEGA being all "Okay, so Gold Mario & Gold Mega Man exist, WE NEED GOLD SONIC...........I MEAN SUPER SONIC."

Gold Pac-Man doesn't really work, considering he's already yellow.

Please stop giving them ideas. I already find the gold mario kind of garish and now doubly so with megaman. I don't need more of this.

Boogiepop

Trying to pre-order the TP HD bundle, but Best Buy is saying they won't accept cards 15 days before they expire.

....this comes out March 4th, my card expires 3 MONTHS LATER.

I had a similar issue, but Paypal gets around it if that's an option for you.

Edit: Maaan, back and forth on the Gold Mega Man. Guess I'll put something down for now at least when/if the bundle pops up at Best Buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom