• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

2 Robins, 2 Lucinas, 3 Silver Mario and 4 of all the others at my local Meijer.

I was 3rd in line. All hope seemed lost.

The guy that was 1st in line got the Splatoon 3 pack and a Silver Mario!! Nothing else!!!!

20150529_002828_zpschqeogxu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a night....
Congrats!
Hope I'm lucky enough to find Lucina, Robin, Greninja, and Silver Mario

zulux21

Just got an email from TRU...my Greninja's!!:

"Thank you for your online purchase. This is a confirmation and summary of your order, which is currently being processed.

For your convenience, you'll be able to track the status of all your online orders and manage your account by visiting the "My Account" section of our website or by clicking this link:"

I also just got that.
Important: You can expect to receive your items between 06/08/15 and 06/11/15

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
toys r us Greninja order is being processed. guess they haven't charged my card yet though since I just signed into my bank account and I don't see anything from Toys R Us there.

Nighteater

Neo Member
I just got an email for TRU telling me they are processing the order no shipped email yet.

Status: Item(s) located in stock - Dont screw me over now TRU.

zulux21

Must be UPS with those dates >_>

it will likely end up getting to me via USPS
whether it's straight USPS, UPSMI or the fedex version I can't be sure yet :p.
I got free shipping with the order so it doesn't matter if the order gets to me quickly. It's unlikely the amiibo trade market will dry up in 1-2 weeks thus I can wait for this wave's amiibos to get to me so I can trade for stuff like Ike, Marth and pit.

jesus the greninja order does say 6/8-6/11. and they have the nerve to charge so much for shipping too. screw toys r us and their bs.

it would indeed be poopy for the $6 shipping they were charging.

I am even more amused at the whole if you want it faster use shoprunner thing as the last time I checked toys r us didn't allow shop runner to work on video game stuff.

This is exciting and frustrating all at the same time. It has been a while since I have been back in the Amiibo drama ha.

I need to secure a Silver Mario which I feel I can do between Target in the morning or Amazon. The rest I think I have secured online. But not Ness, that still has me upset.

If anyone has a Ness for trade I will trade you any of my Wave 4s I have (I have all Lucina Robin whatever). I need that little bastard and I have all available. I dont care I would rather have him and worry about the others later. I also have a Gold Mario in Box if needed. So yeah if anyone has Ness please PM me demands and I will surrender. ha

starmud

Jigglypuff will be easy in person at target. The shipment was massive. Even our low volume stores got almost double the count of Rosalina.

The others will be a blood bath. Even the high volume stores in my area only got 4 of each.

kirby_fox

Banned
Wal-Mart sent my robin and Lucy out...but no word on the rest.

Odd how the only ones I've got confirmation on are the rarer ones. I'm not mad though.

Any word on how hard the Splatoon 3-Pack is going to be to find? I'm not expecting to grab one tomorrow but hopefully I can grab one within the next few weeks.

Gwarf

Banned
WOOT!!! Toys R US is looking good!

Description: Pac-Man amiibo One Color
Quantity: 1 @ $13.99

Shipping Method: Economy Shipping

Description: Charizard amiibo One Color

Description: Wario amiibo One Color

Description: Lucina amiibo One Color

Description: amiibo-Robin (Super Smash Bros.) One Color

Description: GRENINJA AMIIBO One Color

Chindogg

Any word on how hard the Splatoon 3-Pack is going to be to find? I'm not expecting to grab one tomorrow but hopefully I can find grab one within the next few weeks.

Considering how quickly mine was cleaned out and they still had a three pack available I think you'll be ok.

zulux21

Any word on how hard the Splatoon 3-Pack is going to be to find? I'm not expecting to grab one tomorrow but hopefully I can find grab one within the next few weeks.

It will likely partially depend on how well splatoon sells, which early signs aren't amazing. with the waves though the summer is lighter, so that is likely in order to make sure to produce extra splatoon stuff, though I imagine it will be rare for a while. (it's hard to tell how many more they have beyond the initial shipment though)

Considering how quickly mine was cleaned out and they still had a three pack available I think you'll be ok.

It will likely partially depend on how well splatoon sells, which early signs aren't amazing. with the waves though the summer is lighter, so that is likely in order to make sure to produce extra splatoon stuff, though I imagine it will be rare for a while. (it's hard to tell how many more they have beyond the initial shipment though)

Thanks guys. It would really be a shame if these are hard to come by, considering they actually unlock some pretty cool in-game content.

What time did you guys wait in line at Target to buy Rosalina last time? I'm not sure what time to go to Target to buy Jigglypuff. I'm thinking I should be there at 6 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom