• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKD5989

That's screwed up. My local Target had a sweaty neckbeard (who biked there!) cut the line to grab some amiibo. I almost beat him with the splatoon squirt gun.

Lol. Ran into a similar Baby Huey type at Walmart last night. Cut right I front of me. Just wanted Splatoon so I didn't care but was surprised no one else said anything.

Hello. I havent bought an amiibo untilan hourago on a whim.
went to Gamestop around 3 pm tosee if they had Splatoon in stock.
the cashier is like "do you want an inkling amiibo with it? I looked in back they had a dozen inkling amiibos mostly the girl.
so I picked one up. They are just sitting there unsold.
I thought these things go quickly but I guess they can still be found. I could have bought at least six inkling girls lol.

They seemingly produced a SHIT load of splatoon amiibo. Everywhere I went had them, 3 packs, singles, everything.

He's everywhere in good quantities. Probably will still sell out after today and never see a restock, heh. (Gold Mario never got restocked, so...)

I read a gamestop employee post somewhere that they already had another silver mario shipment on the way to them.

cajunator

Banned
They seemingly produced a SHIT load of splatoon amiibo. Everywhere I went had them, 3 packs, singles, everything.

I read a gamestop employee post somewhere that they already had another silver mario shipment on the way to them.

Maybe they are wisening up and yoshi woolly amiibos wont be made of gold.

well it was a long day but i got everything i wanted from wave 4. Also before anyone askes i could have gotten both Lucina and greninja but i purposely passed on them even held lucina in hand :)

1Y4gDfi.jpg

Draxal

Hello. I havent bought an amiibo untilan hourago on a whim.
went to Gamestop around 3 pm tosee if they had Splatoon in stock.
the cashier is like "do you want an inkling amiibo with it? I looked in back they had a dozen inkling amiibos mostly the girl.
so I picked one up. They are just sitting there unsold.
I thought these things go quickly but I guess they can still be found. I could have bought at least six inkling girls lol.

It's because people are skipping the single girl/boy because the three pack contains them and the squid amiibo and you can't get the squiid amiibo anywhere else.

FWIW I went to another toysrus in this area to see if they had a Wario for a friend and they still had around 10 greninja out of 100 they were allocated today.

Hikami

Guess I'll be jumping in to the amiibo craze again. Tried to get some amiibo before but got tired of refreshing sites and staying up late waiting for them to go up..

Hope I can actually get Lucina and maybe Robin from the Amazon thing today.

LegendX48

Haha I didn't even think of that!! thats most likely the case too :(

yeah, its on the page here

Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame

Yup. Since I already got one this morning, I'm going to use it to gauge Lucina/Robin. I'll just assume I have around 1/5 the time for them that Pac lasts.

1/5? You're being way too generous :\

edit: didn't even realize, it also says 1-click ordering is disabled

ExVicis

Well I got only two today after hunting at two different best buys, one target and a gamestop. Was able to get Charizard and Pac-Man. It's something but I was hoping for Robin.

Well I know Wario, Marth and Splatoon are coming later in the mail at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom