• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

Just as an FYI, you should probably be F5ing the list of all sellers and filter by price/prime shipping. That page ALWAYS updates faster than it showing up on the main store page.

NeOak

well it was a long day but i got everything i wanted from wave 4. Also before anyone askes i could have gotten both Lucina and greninja but i purposely passed on them even held lucina in hand :)

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Hopefully Amazon is smart enough to pack them up together with the way they're selling them.

They always do when they are going to ship something

Velcro Fly

Got the Splatoon 3 pack from Walmart

I'll buy the game soon enough I think.

That is now everything but Ness from this amiibogeddon day

MADGAME

Weird how Amazon turned off one-click for some other Amiibo like regualr Mario but not for all.

Edit: looks like they turned it off for all Amiibo sold by Amazon, regardless of wave

Yarbskoo

Since I imagine some of you will never free your Inkling Girl from her plastic prison, I thought I'd share some detail shots so you can at least get an idea of what she looks like.
yeK3mYI.png
4zAG0wt.png
8MBflpX.png
2TfXoT6.png

95nURwK.png
rVwteer.png

Not sure how they managed to get a bit of black paint inside the ink tank, but whatever.

illadelph

does anyone actually want Silver Mario for reasons other than catching 'em all? If it was "Metal Mario" then I would've probably snagged one

Velcro Fly

Torn between trying for Robin/Lucina on Amazon to trade or not doing it so that more people can get one.

I'm probably going to be nice and just observe what happens instead of diving in.

Velcro Fly

Let's be real Pac Man is probably one of the more common ones from this wave.

Lucina/Robin are going to be gone within a minute for sure.

Zubz

Banned
I'm honestly wondering if I should jump on Pac-Man, or wait until later since I'm assuming he'll be a common.

... Also, Wario's out of stock at Wal*Mart? Lucina and Robin make sense, but Wario?

Crono27

How did you make out at TRU? The line got pretty long by 10 and I didn't have the balls to yell out, "Anyone here Crono27 from Neogaf?" haha

lol i was in parking lot. I saw the line i just went in to grab my splatoon games and a extra super mario bowser/luigi. Didn't feel like waiting in line due to i had them all already. Seem'd like they had plenty of all of them did u get what u needed?

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
I'm honestly wondering if I should jump on Pac-Man, or wait until later since I'm assuming he'll be a common.

... Also, Wario's out of stock at Wal*Mart? Lucina and Robin make sense, but Wario?

I would've gotten a Wario amiibo but I don't like Wario Ware Wario. Original Wario or no sell!

D-Stubbs

So yeah got some of my Best Buy shipment in the mail. Thank you to the delivery man who bagged them. But yeah came home to a big bag of this...

YDDXCNv.jpg

Let's open these boxes up!

VESvs1E.jpg

Also here's my haul from Gamestop this morning...

uCsIrSz.jpg

Now I just need Charizard, Wario, Jiggly, and Greninja to arrive and I'm good!

Velcro Fly

Pac is surprisingly still up. Sign of things to come?

It's good for people who want the commons/uncommons and Splatoon ones.

Lucina/Robin/Silver Mario still have to be there probably

We ripped on Amazon for months about this and they are handling it the best it seems.

Pretty fun day!

Got Jigglypuff, Silver Mario, and Greninja today. Everything else from Wave 4 is on the way from Gamestop and expected to arrive Tuesday (the wait!!!).

Was cool to see a bunch of new amiibo in stores! I didn't see Robin or Lucina (except for one a friend showed me), but everything else seemed to be plentiful... even Greninja!

Went to work for a half day, came home, played Splatoon for a couple of hours and am now going to go eat somewhere. Will probably go to sleep early tonight. I've been up since 5:00!

Zubz

Banned
So yeah got some of my Best Buy shipment in the mail. Thank you to the delivery man who bagged them. But yeah came home to a big bag of this...

How do you guys manage to get entire sets? Seriously, it's a fight for me to get the ones I want...
And seriously, guys. I will fight for Duck Hunt.

Core Zero

Well this was out of the blue, thanks, and ordered.

I haven't really been Amiibo hunting at all, received Samus and Zelda as gifts, but I needed to have the Splatoon set, so I set out to my Target today before work, arriving 10 minutes before it opened. I was 22nd in line and thought I was sunk, but managed to grab the 3 pack and a Silver Mario for my effort.

With those, plus Mega Man, I'm now in too deep. I wonder if I have any hope of getting Jiggly/Greninja if I go after work. And I'll be going out for the yarn Yoshis when those come out. Damn Nintendo, I just can't resist!

Anime

Neo Member
Nintendo World was great last night got everything i wanted there, i would post a pic but thats not neccesary.

Hope everyone gets what they want today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom