• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maengun1

I got my Gamestop order today, and I have to say Ness Wario and Pac-Man are easily among my favorite amiibo yet. I'm really happy they managed to do Ness without awful stands around his feet like Villager.

Don't mind Wario's stands, his pose is worth it...it actually kind of adds to his jumping effect.

Please...no more exclusives

Velcro Fly

Shulk was easy. I probably could have gotten way more than just the 1 that I got.

It was honestly harder to go in and put money on it after I ordered it online for in store pickup than it was to preorder or pick it up.

Richie

Pac-Man is definitely the Bowser of this wave.

Seems like it! Sonic and Megaman were common, and Pacman's more known than both of them (he's more well known that like 95% of the roster lol) so I guess it makes sense.

It's so odd to see Silver Mario being so readily available after the chaos that was Gold Mario tho.

Wario looks so amazing... I want to make a Mona Amiibo by his side.

Question is, how?

Awww man, I'd pay a good penny for Mona and Captain Syrup amiibo.

TI82

Banned
Wario looks so amazing... I want to make a Mona Amiibo by his side.

Question is, how?

If they make Mona amiibo try and only buy one not a ton "for your friends".

tumblr_inline_nnnr5tGJ5X1sgsf3q_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Finally back after being forced to attend a concert. I assume Robin went the same way as Lucina?

I feel rather annoyed if I just went to Meijer at Midnight, I wouldn't have to deal with this crap.

Richie

Pacman is one of the very few non-Mario amiibo that you can have at your office desk and coworkers will actually recognize.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pacman is one of the very few non-Mario amiibo that you can have at your office desk and coworkers will actually recognize.
Hence why there's so many of them available.

I actually like the size of them. He's light, yet still feel a bit sturdy.

So after realizing I was being dumb by keeping them boxed up, I released Gold and Silver Mario from their plastic prisons.

However, I noticed a weird thing about my Gold Mario, namely, you can remove his nose and moustache!

Gwarf

Banned
YES! My Walmart amiibo shipped!

That means I should have an extra Lucina and Robin. I am willing to trade those two for a King Dedede and a Meta Knight.

I also have an extra Greninja on the way that I am willing to trade for a Pit.

VICI0US

so is it true that tigerdirect has no robin amiibo? i got a confirmation email and my paypal charge is still pending.. i expect to be disappointed, but it it'd be a nice surprise if they actually do fill it

So after realizing I was being dumb by keeping them boxed up, I released Gold and Silver Mario from their plastic prisons.

However, I noticed a weird thing about my Gold Mario, namely, you can remove his nose and moustache!

A gold amiibo that has a removable nose and moustache?

...Definitely Not Mario?

So some of you may recall my Walmart order that never shipped. Got an email from Walmart saying it was processed incorrectly and was never filled. The order was cancelled.

Great, it was PAC and Char so I just went somewhere else today and bought them.

An hour ago I get an email from Walmart that my order shipped and they charged me.

Are you serious with this? Think they'll refund me? Do they have an online support chat I can talk to tomorrow?

Also, obligatory "if anyone has extra Greninja I really want to buy it from you".

Josh5890

So now that Wave 4 has been released (and some blood was shed), time to starting panicking about Wave 5 amiibos? You know Paletana and Dark Pit won't be easy to get.

Personally, I'm not going to worry about pre-orders popping up. I'm just going to wait for E3 and any amiibo announcements to come.

Muzy72

Banned
Amazon charged me for shipping on Silver Mario, but I'm too scared to ask for a refund because I don't want them to cancel. ._.

So now that Wave 4 has been released (and some blood was shed), time to starting panicking about Wave 5 amiibos? You know Paletana and Dark Pit won't be easy to get.

Personally, I'm not going to worry about pre-orders popping up. I'm just going to wait for E3 and any amiibo announcements to come.
Betting both will be exclusive.

ChaosXVI

Damn...I feel so bad for everyone who didn't get either of them. But I can't hide how ecstatic I am that I managed to get Lucina AND Robin from Amazon. Robin using my phone even. I was resigned to not being able to get Robin, so I went to see Mad Max Fury Road, and just before the movie started I checked just for shits and boom, Robin.

The amiibo God's have truly smiled upon me this day.

The_Afroman

So is Amazon ever going to put up pre-orders?

;)

again? Or always do it like this.. Because this was fine for all the other ones.. Except the "rares"

rjinaz

Amazon charged me for shipping on Silver Mario, but I'm too scared to ask for a refund because I don't want them to cancel. ._.

As long as they haven't started preparing it for shipment, go to the order details and change the shipping speed, and then change it back. This will remove the fee, assuming you have prime. It WON'T cancel your order.

Drago

Gamestop charged me for Shulk today but my order status is still open. I hope he ships out tomorrow or something, is anyone else in this boat?

TI82

Banned
Man, got Ness. So damn happy. Also Pacman and Marth who I'm happy to have but man NESS!

He has been my number 1 must have since amiibo was announced, then captain falcon who I also have, and then game and watch who I will get.

So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom