• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how people could use that white keyboard. The dark makes it so much easier to see the letters plus you get battery savings on top of that.

That LG didn't make the 6 was an indication of the "almost" death of the Nexus program.
I'm glad that it seems this year they are putting some emphasis back into the brand.
Yeah, the whole Android Silver thing was obviously in the works to replace Nexus, and the N6 was obviously a repurposed device. I'm glad Google's going back to Nexus, and I hope they take the line a lot more serious going forward.

SimleuqiR

So I switch on to the Mets vs Dodgers game and saw a Nexus 5X commercial.
That's the most aggressive I've seen Google promote the Nexus line. Wonder if we are going to see more ads for the phones throughout the holiday season.

So I switch on to the Mets vs Dodgers game and saw a Nexus 5X commercial.
That's the most aggressive I've seen Google promote the Nexus line. Wonder if we are going to see more ads for the phones throughout the holiday season.

They purchase ad time and they advertise the crappy one. That's so Google.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
He's supposed to cancel his order. Reckon he'll make an excuse or find a loophole to keep it or rebuy it.
No one took me on the bet. Point me to where someone did and I'll absolutely cancel my order.

chefbags

CRP9FaOWEAAxp3H.png

Oneplus X October 29 yo.

If this has the invite system still attached I fucking give up. They make it so hard for a good budget ish phone.

Neither does Huawei, from my understanding. I guess it's just cheaper to use LG's own displays.

It's more like LG is in love with their LCD displays and wants to prove how good they are all the time.

It's actually because LG never invested in phone OLED production like Samsung did, but they have invested a lot in LCDs.

Anyone thinking it's a higher end phone with all the shit they didn't add in the OP2? If it's a cheaper phone, it's not the way to go. Maybe it's an event that says they won't do invites anymore and sell like normal, not-stupid companies (minus HTC, they have been pretty stupid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom