• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Finally got an update to pop on my N7 2013...

It's a fucking 9.8 meg update for 5.1.1 for like the 7th OTA for 5.1.1 :|

Ton of people on XDA just got the same shit. Everyone is like wtf Google
You got Warsong Commander'd or, in Android OT terms, Moto 270-2. That flat tire is still there and with no new internals. Nice.

Finally got an update to pop on my N7 2013...

It's a fucking 9.8 meg update for 5.1.1 for like the 7th OTA for 5.1.1 :|

Ton of people on XDA just got the same shit. Everyone is like wtf Google

This is maybe the reason why:
Android Police said:
Keep in mind that if you go the OTA route, some devices will require you to first flash the October security patch before flashing the Marshmallow OTA.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/1...gs-android-6-0-marshmallow-nexus-ota-roundup/

First Carl Pei from OnePlus was begging to be an intern at Samsung a few weeks ago and now they are giving OnePlus 2s to people who trade in current year Galaxy smart phones for no additional cost lol

You can't even do it if you even wanted to. They fucking have an invite system for this shit too. Can't make it up folks.

NeoFaff

I updated my Nexus 5 to Android 6 using OTA yesterday. Today my phone randomly downloaded a SMS/MMS Messenger app by google. This was a thing?! Replaced hangouts immediately lol.

ty_hot

Do I need to be in any specific Android Version to sideload the Android M to my Nexus 7?

My Nexus is non-rooted, so I wonder if something can go wrong in case I am still not on the latest Android prior to M (who knows). My build number is LMY48T.

Danm.
My biggest fear is getting used to the scream size and not able to go back to a smaller phone.

Going to a big screen is great. You won't want to go back once you get used to it. Still Nexus 6 P is much taller than the Note 5, so it probably won't be that comfortable to hold.

If you don't want a big phone why are you looking at the X Pure? The Nexus 6 is only about .25 inches taller and wider which isn't that much considering you also get the .3 inch larger screen.

Saiyan-Rox

BIG PHONES BREAK WRISTS !!!

SHARE & RETWEET

!!! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN !!!
lovejoy3.jpg

on another note the feeling of canceling the Nexus is back -_- gah Google ship it before I become totally not bothered anymore.

I'm actually considering buying a proper UK OP2 and selling this one and just chilling with it.

But i'm conflicted.

In the US the 6P is $150 more than OP2 including shipping and taxes($200 for comparable storage). It's hard to justify the additional cost. I'll probably return or sell mine when I get it. My OPO is still rocking fine. Just would like the band 12 support for T-Mobile and 2k screen.

Saiyan-Rox

In the US the 6P is $150 more than OP2 including shipping and taxes($200 for comparable storage). It's hard to justify the additional cost. I'll probably return or sell mine when I get it. My OPO is still rocking fine. Just would like the band 12 support for T-Mobile and 2k screen.

here the 6P is £150 more than the OP2. i'd probably not have bothered with the 6P if my Op2 was the UK version ffs

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Lol at people fighting "big" phones while never trying them. Flashbacks of "3.5" is perfect!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom