• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

Hey you never know. N6 and One Plus One share the same sensor too. One is missing OIS.

Seeing the OIS on the n6 that may be a good thing :)

Huawei is the only phone maker using this sensor as far as I can tell. I just figured they'd be supplying the parts.

Yeah, OIS is a hardware feature. It has nothing to do with the actual camera sensor in the device.

Yes, as above though the only company using it afaik is huawei, and the specs of the hardware details on top of the sensor lines up exactly with that. Just assumed they'd supply the module

LG G4 was also on sale for 400 a couple of days ago. The LG 5X better be better than Sammy and LG flagship. I'll wait and see I guess. ;_;

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
New Chromecast news:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/0...d-a-35-price-chromecast-audio-on-the-way-too/

First of all, the new Chromecast will be available in three colors, Black, Lemonade (yellow), and Coral (pale pink/red). That shouldn't make much of a difference to its actual function since it's designed to hide behind your TV basically all the time. The Earth revision will also work at higher resolutions than the original, presumably making it compatible with 4K televisions, and the performance will be improved. Whether that means compatibility with 5GHz Wi-Fi networks, a better internal chipset, or both, we don't know for sure at the moment.

Saiyan-Rox

AP - [Exclusive] Nexus 6P Will Be Available For Pre-Order On September 29th Starting $499.99 In The U.S., UK, Ireland, Canada, And Japan

Huh expecting a £380 start point for the UK then

And if it is I'll end up with one in my cart straight away.

Doubt the new Chromecast will be out here the same time as you guys. We had to wait like 4 months maybe longer for it to arrive here.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
how much light it takes in and shutter speed. The lower the aperture number the better for a smartphone.

as tall as the nexus 6 but not as wide. Thinner too. 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3

I played with the N6 briefly at a T-Mobile store and it seemed to big. Seriously cant decide between the 5x, 6P or the Moto X pure. Maybe my mind would be made up tomorrow after Google shows off the new hardware.

hitgirl

DAMMIT. My drunk 2am self is crying.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamnit Google. 399 for the N5 and no Europe except for UK? I can't even, what is it this year with phones, when I need one :/

Just woke up a bit ago and I'm laughing at $380 for the 5X. The Nexus 6 I bought got returned since it was defective, but if this conference is a bust I'm buying another because the N5X is sounding more and more like a giant disappointment.

Google are a bunch of car wash cunts. Still bitter if the no canada thing is true.

Ireland has like 4 million people in it doesn't it. lol. Also wireless shmireless.

Pachimari

That Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with 64gb in emerald green is crazy expensive, it's $1.054.

Is the emerald green color some kind of special edition or color?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you answer an incoming call when you're in an app? It pops up a notification but no matter what I do, it just ignores me. Press 'answer', long press it, try to press home to get the normal screen up. Nothing seems to work. Have a Z3 with 5.1 installed.

kami_sama

That Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with 64gb in emerald green is crazy expensive, it's $1.054.

Is the emerald green color some kind of special edition or color?
Yes, it is.
How do you answer an incoming call when you're in an app? It pops up a notification but no matter what I do, it just ignores me. Press 'answer', long press it, try to press home to get the normal screen up. Nothing seems to work. Have a Z3 with 5.1 installed.
It shouldn't do that.

Saiyan-Rox

Sounds like a bug because it should answer it.

Gotta love Sony' QA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom