• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn't have an IR blaster, then I'm out.

10252%20-%20Raw%20Seth_Rollins%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

6P is definitely coming to carriers unless Google decided not to last minute lol. But yeah this is Canadian though. Maybe not American carriers.
Also fucking Google you cunts. Japan and Ireland? Really? I know our dollar is bad but we are on the same damn continent.

Maiar_m

6P is definitely coming to carriers unless Google decided not to last minute lol. But yeah this is Canadian though. Maybe not American carriers.
Also fucking Google you cunts. Japan and Ireland? Really? I know our dollar is bad but we are on the same damn continent.

Ireland but not the rest of Europe is hilarious as well.

lmao.

Yeah this 5x-Canada bullshit is ridiculous. Once Google confirms it tomorrow, it'll probably be time for me to go back to ignoring Android for another year.

SimleuqiR

lmao.

Yeah this 5x-Canada bullshit is ridiculous. Once Google confirms it tomorrow, it'll probably be time for me to go back to ignoring Android for another year.
It better be wrong. Maybe they just won't stop Canadians from ordering from the American store and paying the direct conversion rate and import fees.

I did see the other comment he made, but I really want an IR blaster in my phone. I use it quite often.

Something wrong with that? :)
youre_serious_futurama.gif

nah, i just don't see it as a feature anyone cares about, or is worth any effort to include. I don't see the point. Noting personal :p

Nexus 6P will be available for preorder on September 29th starting at $499 in the U.S, U.K, Ireland, Canada, and Japan.

This is a day one purchase for a lot of people. That's a great price.

I wish I liked massive phones then it wouldn't be a big deal and I'd get the 6P.

Google you amateur asshats. 5X better come to canada on launch. Ireland?

kinggroin

Banned
Yeah not feeling the 5X price at all.

Also, will our cards get charged for pre-ordering?

Edit: thanks gcubed. I've never pre-ordered a nexus. The 5 was available to buy and then the 6 was on T-Mobile.

Maiar_m

I wish I liked massive phones then it wouldn't be a big deal and I'd get the 6P.

Google you amateur asshats. 5X better come to canada on launch. Ireland?

I'm in the same (but European) boat, and I'm considering the 6P for a year, try it and see if I can live with a huge ass phone and see how that ends.

If it's the sensor that is used in the huawei already, the one leaked and the one that matches up with the specs, it has

But then you are stuck using a op

I hope it does. The OP2 isn't a bad phone. It will get alot better when Cyanogen M nightlies come out and fingerprint works. Oxygen is the main problem with the OP2.

kinggroin

Banned
How does dual front facing speakers compare to the one on the iPhone for media consumption guys?

Of all the phones I've used that I've had it, the m7 the Nexus 6 and the m9, all have completely blown me away on sound quality especially watching stuff on YouTube

I know that's what he says, but I find it hard to believe since the module in all its incarnations has it

Fair enough. That XDA dev that got his hands on the system dump for the 6P also said he found references to OIS. So, it would be odd for it to be missing.

But, like you said, if we are going to take AP/Artem's word as gospel regarding the 2gb RAM, we should do the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom