• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Looking for anyone that has a Kiddie Couch and/or Kiddie Stereo!

Willing to trade for any of these Nintendo items:
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Yoshi's Egg
Master Sword
Coin
Hero's Clothes
Midna's Mask
Big Bro's Mustache
Bad Bro's Stache

I also have a bamboo shoot if that's of any interest.

I have these. I'm guessing you have the rest of the set; could I catalog it? And I'd like to trade for the Yoshi Egg and Coin. :)

Vexxan

I have these. I'm guessing you have the rest of the set; could I catalog it? And I'd like to trade for the Yoshi Egg and Coin. :)

Afraid I don't have the rest of the set, I just want those two for one of my rooms. My FC is 5300-8986-8660, I added the one in your profile. Opening gates in a minute.

Wolfe

Just had my first non campsite/non streetpass move in, time to find out who this Mitzi is.

Edit: fuck yeah a cat :D

Roto13

tumblr_mqe5sywxty1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Finally, I have become what I was always destined to be. A tool who lives in a golden mansion.

Roto13

Got that from my hubby's island, thanks! :)

LAWL. :3

I wonder what a gold castle would look like.

I want to get my three alternate characters in gold mansions and have one of each style, but the idea of raising the 21 million necessary bells is pretty intimidating.

MicH

My island has the Toy Hammer and the Cabana Wsll Radio today n pretty cool. Already have both though

Also I'm working on the Golden Japanese style house

Wolfe

So much for admiring my new silver watering can, it's already old news it seems. At least I don't have to worry about the town status anymore :)

Philia

I want to get my three alternate characters in gold mansions and have one of each style, but the idea of raising the 21 million necessary bells is pretty intimidating.

BP3RJy5CAAAqHll.jpg:large

You don't say? :3 I'm trying to get that 100 million bell badge before I blow it all on another 3 houses.

So much for admiring my new silver watering can, it's already old news it seems. At least I don't have to worry about the town status anymore :)

You know what else this means too? Its Choppin time! :3

EDIT: Shops update.

Nook's Homes has Zen House design. Its also selling the following: Cabana Mailbox, Patched Door, Arched Pink Door, Blue Mermaid Fence, Yellow Exterior, Grass Roof, and Concrete Pavement.

Able Sisters has the following: Frog Tee, Cat Tank Dress, Genie Vest, Jinbei Shorts, Caveman Shorts; Eggy Parasol, Police Cap, Matronly Bun, Samurai Wig, Pilot Shades, Pink Glasses, and Lemon Pack.

Kicks is selling the following: Tropical Sandals, Yellow Rain Boots, Basketball Shoes, Gold Armor shoes, Heart Print Tights and Gray Tights.

Linius

Grinding some medals for the cabana set. Still need 11 pieces so I'm gonna need 440 medals to complete it. Currently on 86.

Then there is this range of club Tortimmer items too. Man, I need to do so many tours :p

My Retail is paying premium for headgear today if anyone has a crown they need to sell.

Edit: MisterSamMan was only offered 300k for his so probably not worth it unless you really want to get rid of it.

Philia

My town is in need of chopping, so anyone with axes are invited to chop them down. :) You're also free to pick up the rotten peaches that are on the ground so you could get ants from it.

Linius

Looks like I found someone who's selling for 493 (turnips) today. It's someone from a forum I hardly visit but I gave it a shot. If I can sell there I'd settle for that price. I was aiming at 500 so I'd say close enough.

Linius

SamMan, I need six signatures for a villager of mine. So if you can open at some point I can get you one visitor closer to remodeling your station.

Linius

Yep, but PM me.

Sure will do! Or I'll use the BF function when I see you online.

And damn it, because of that trade with Zeer0id I forgot the 5pm mail once again. Was about to order some music. Yesterday that happened as well. I keep forgetting to order stuff from the catalogue :(

EDIT

Omg, ring the alarm bells. I think BGBW is gonna make us some money.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fossils! Willing to trade for or buy the ones I need.

Need:

Ichthyo Torso
Plesio Torso
Tricera Torso

Have to trade:

Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Chest
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Mammoth Torso
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Spino Torso
Tricera Torso

I'm also looking for a bunch of regular and cedar saplings.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just a heads up, I'm going to be deleting a lot of people off my FL now because of something I posted in the turnip thread. If you want to still be friends just send me a message tomorrow.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Redd's in town, but only one legit work of art. The fakes are of Discobolus of Myron, Great Wave off Kanagawa, and Otani Oniji II, if anyone wants them.

Linius

Redd's in town, but only one legit work of art. The fakes are of Discobolus of Myron, Great Wave off Kanagawa, and Otani Oniji II, if anyone wants them.

How long will Redd be there? I'm interested in the fake wave. I really like that painting so a fake will do until I get a second legit version.

Niraj

How long will Redd be there? I'm interested in the fake wave. I really like that painting so a fake will do until I get a second legit version.

Not sure if/when he closes, but I'd imagine it'd be awhile. Maybe...8+ hours?

Niraj

Oh yeah, forgot, you're hours behind me. That's fine, I'll come by later then if that's okay :)

Fine with me, ideally he'll still be open :)

Just got the cafe uniform, so that's nice. Think the Brewster gyroids are the next prizes.

Also just wanted to post it one more time for the folks that play around now. A list of public works projects I made for your use (just select file and make a copy). So feel free to use it and cross off the ones you've gotten suggested already (I didn't list the ones already available).

Pete's in my town at the moment. I am dissapointed that he doesn't actually deliver the mail like he did in the Gamecube version. New Leaf is really great, but its missing out on some of the small details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom