• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Maybe the new stills and trailer should get their own thread? So that the off topic people will also know that there's humor in there too.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Marvel's official Ant-Man website has been updated with a lot of new stuff.

http://www.marvel.com/antman

zNejIhD.jpg

nM56krD.jpg

Z8vEVDR.png

rRVjG5q.png

Dr. Henry Pym (Michael Douglas) originally discovered and isolated a rare group of subatomic particles, which have become known as the 'Pym Particles', which could increase or decrease the size and mass of objects or living beings. The Pym Particles work by stunting matter into the Kosmos Dimension when shrinking a subject or accruing extra matter from that dimension when enlarging."

scabro

I think Marvel kinda took a misstep not going more comedic with the first ant man trailers.

It feels like they were worried that Ant-Man would be looked at like a joke character, so they wanted to get a slightly more serious tone in the trailer. I think it kind of had an opposite effect because it only made it seem more hokey. If they had gone full comedy from the get go i think the response would have been a little better.

Pachimari

I can really feel this becoming one of my favorite MCU flicks.

I think I also just saw my first movie with Paul in it a few days ago, it was Role Models.

rexor0717

Man, I'm not liking how this is looking...or should I say sounding. Its like the dialog is from some parody of a saturday morning cartoon. It could be (probably) just what they are choosing for the ads, but it's not inspiring much faith in this movie.

Pachimari

I thought you were excited for Ant-Man more than Age of Ultron, or something.
I am. But I'm not feeling like going alone. Because my mood is super down at the moment. Maybe I'll feel better next month and will be able to go. Just having a hard time these weeks.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Fan art of Evangeline Lily in a modified Yellowjacket suit:

wasp___no_mask_by_randomfilmsonline-d8wdmk9.jpg

It would make logical sense. In the footage, the suit shoots lasers, those could be her Wasp stings.

Fan art of Evangeline Lily in a modified Yellowjacket suit:

It would make logical sense. In the footage, the suit shoots lasers, those could be her Wasp stings.

Oh wow :O I can't believe I never connected the dots that the suit would make a perfect Wasp uniform with a few tweaks. Don't even need to change the color scheme.

the gun scene is so cool especially, I know Wright threw that in based on his video a long while back, but has that been in a comic book too? sounds like such an..obvious setpiece now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom