• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Some more posters:

CIPa_hBVEAEwaxP.jpg

CIRywjxWsAEMHBI.jpg

EDIT: Also new TV spot:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/24/ant-man-paul-rudd-fights-flies

mreddie

http://collider.com/ant-man-evangeline-lilly-talks-script-changes-ambiguity-more/

This interview was done before the recent Antman run BTW.

Evangeline Lilly said:
Was Janet Van Dyne’s comic book character an influence for you?

LILLY: No, it wasn’t. I am still trying to figure out how to get my hands on original ‘Ant-Man’ comics, where you get them. I’ve been given a couple recent ‘Ant-Man’ comics. No offense Marvel, but they are total crap. I really want to read the original ones, because I got through two and I was like, dude, you can’t force-feed me another one of these magazines. It was terrible. But Janet’s not in them, and neither is Hank and neither is Scott. It’s just a completely different fabrication. So if anybody has any old ‘Ant-Man’ comics they want to lend me…

mreddie

Yo, why the fuck is she reading Eric O'Grady? YO WHY THE FUCK WOULD MARVEL GIVE HER ISSUES ABOUT ERIC O'GRADY?! I mean... christ!

Hell give her the latest issues, they're fantastic. Why wouldn't you give her the latest ones?
Again, they did the interview before the Spencer run but you'd think Marvel would give her the Tales to Astonish or the Lang Origin story.

The Marvel Collector Corps box arrived this morning! The theme this quarter is Ant-Man (the first was Avengers, and the rumor is the third will be Agents of SHIELD).

Scott Lang was the crown jewel of the box:

Notice the additional tiny Ant-Man bobble!

Joeytj

Banned
Just saw the Japanese trailer. It's a bit spoiler-y, but nothing like the Age of Ultron JP trailer. I've been spoiled more by the recent behind the scenes pieces from some entertainment outlets.

Pachimari

Kevin Feige have confirmed, that
the Wasp will
have a future in the MCU. And we might even see
her suit up
in Ant-Man.

Spoiler tagging just in case.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Kevin Feige have confirmed, that
the Wasp will
have a future in the MCU. And we might even see