• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Next year's main event entrances will have The Rock coming out in John Cena merchandise and Cena in Rock merchandise.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
DMczaf said:
Will The Rock get in "Trunks Shape" in time for WM28?

I don't want track pants + t-shirt Rock
qhzbL.jpg

I think he's already there.

Gamer98

Banned
WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING WATCHING WRESTLING! I'm just kidding I know a dude at work that watches religiously and we all pick on him alot for it.

sajj316

Loving tough enough. Stone Cold makes the show. Love the nicknames by Bill D.

Miss USA's got the attitude and looks but she's a powder puff.

Like the kid with his two front teeth knocked out as well as Luke. Reminds me of John Morrison during the early years of Tough Enough.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Gamer98 said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING WATCHING WRESTLING! I'm just kidding I know a dude at work that watches religiously and we all pick on him alot for it.

I know a dude who watches Survivor. I should go over to that thread and tell them about it.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So if Cena has a match with Rock....who the hell does he feud with the next 11 months?

You SMARKS finally get your wish tho...Cena won't be in a title match at Mania so thats breaking the streak.

Like somebody else said..does he even enter the Rumble or EC? He might as well take the year off too.

Lost Fragment said:
You know, with how often WWE does shows, I'm surprised there have been relatively few live mishaps involving poop/pee/vomit.

If somebody took a pee, you couldn't really see it. As much blood and sweat produced on the mat, it rarely shows up. Although......when I went to Smackdown, they changed the top of the mat quite a few times during the breaks.

jobber said:
So if Cena has a match with Rock....who the hell does he feud with the next 11 months?

You SMARKS finally get your wish tho...Cena won't be in a title match at Mania so thats breaking the streak.

Like somebody else said..does he even enter the Rumble or EC? He might as well take the year off too.

I want a years worth of HBK-style Wrestlemania 12 training videos. Is Jose Lothario still alive?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
jobber said:

Who said anything about Cena not being in a title match at Wrestlemania?

DMczaf

canadian crowe said:
I want a years worth of HBK-style Wrestlemania 12 training videos. Is Jose Lothario still alive?

I think Bret threw Shawn into Jose during the HOF for old time's sake.

sajj316

Gamer98 said:
What's your favorite match?

jobber

canadian crowe said:

That would work..it worked before with The Rock during the Brock/Rock Summerslam build up. It was nothing but videos of them training for the match..of course that window was like 5 weeks. They never touched each other til the match...and if you think the boos for Cena was bad as the face, peep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtqOnoc2WQ

AnEternalEnigma said:
Tweet has been deleted. Bet she got shitcanned for saying that too. WWE hates new people that talk too much on the net. See: Isis/Aloisia.

or "under contract with WWE" just means she's signed to some bullshit temporary development deal while the show airs to keep the losers from running to TNA or something.

jobber said:
That would work..it worked before with The Rock during the Brock/Rock Summerslam build up. It was nothing but videos of them training for the match..of course that window was like 5 weeks. They never touched each other til the match...and if you think the boos for Cena was bad as the face, peep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtqOnoc2WQ
I'm of the mindset that wrestlers in big matches should NEVER have physical interaction before the event. It's so unpredictable that way. Look at Taker/HHH from last night, even though we knew the streak wouldn't end the drama was high because nobody got the upper hand before te event.

Ninja Scooter said:
or "under contract with WWE" just means she's signed to some bullshit temporary development deal while the show airs to keep the losers from running to TNA or something.

Vince doesn't care about TNA anymore. There was a story that came out around the time Matt Hardy requested his release that Vince didn't care about TNA anymore so he had no problem letting Hardy go. The philosophy was if Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair couldn't push TNA's rating past 1.3, mid-carders sure as hell won't.

ElRenoRaven

Ninja Scooter said:

That would be most likely I think.

dream

Yeah, I think it's probably like a TUF deal where everyone gets a chance just in case they luck into discovering the next Bones Jones.

Lunchbox

Banned
Gamer98 said:
so youre telling me its not real?!!

AnEternalEnigma said:
Vince doesn't care about TNA anymore. There was a story that came out around the time Matt Hardy requested his release that Vince didn't care about TNA anymore so he had no problem letting Hardy go. The philosophy was if Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair couldn't push TNA's rating past 1.3, mid-carders sure as hell won't.

yeah but I don't think they'd want these guys showing up on other shows while Tough Enough is airing. There has to have been some non-compete clause, I'm sure it's more of a reality show thing than a WWE/TNA thing.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Gamer98 said:
Yeah I give my friends shit for watching "wrestling" too. I prefer Entertainment.

ElRenoRaven

You know I'm watching the rebroadcast of Tough Enough and dear god the chick who got kicked off was a freaking bigger idiot then I first thought. He asked her if she could name another match and she couldn't name a single other match but the one she listed.

If that doesn't scream just being there to be on TV then I don't know what does.

jobber

What IS your favorite match of all time?

My reply: Judgment Day 04 Eddie Guerrero/JBL tied with Jeff Harvery/Biketaker ladder match from Raw.

I'd get eliminated.

antonz

PsychoRaven said:
You know I'm watching the rebroadcast of Tough Enough and dear god the chick who got kicked off was a freaking bigger idiot then I first thought. He asked her if she could name another match and she couldn't name a single other match but the one she listed.

If that doesn't scream just being there to be on TV then I don't know what does.
Yep. Dude said that in the kitchen to her. If she wants to stick around she has to drop the whole im here for the experiance shit. Ice Bitch Michelle was just smart enough to pick that up and use it to cut a mean promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom