• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
They will stare each other down and act as if they're going to beat each other down, but then they'll work together against the Miz and presumably Alex Riley.

Nah I was thinking that until the FU on the Rock. He won't just side with him after that.

spindashing said:
They will stare each other down and act as if they're going to beat each other down, but then they'll work together against the Miz and presumably Alex Riley.
I'll die if something lame like that happens, it would be nice if they just give the people exactly what they want.

dream said:
ml2kcg.jpg

wtf? That's not an entertaining set at all.

I like it. It is going to have a shit-ton of lights aimed at it, and it will be lit up itself, but it looks nice

BoboBrazil said:
Nah I was thinking that until the FU on the Rock. He won't just side with him after that.
Yeah, I know. They'll start fighting against each other, but when the odds are against Cena, the Rock will help against Miz + Alex Riley in my opinion.

Maybe I'm over-analyzing things but seeing as how Miz is overshadowed by Cena vs Rock, he has more of a motive to try and take both of them down at the same time. He can play the numbers game and get Alex Riley on his side to take out both Cena and the Rock. Rocky and Cena, seeing that they cannot beat the Miz and Riley by themselves have to fight together reluctantly. Then when the match is won, they pose together.

Also:

pZEnL.gif

I wonder if the Cena sucks guys will be there.

wait , what's this extra man for Edge and Del Rio i am seeing, they are in the corners?

sounds stupid, now stupid christian will cost Del Rio his title :( lol

friskykillface said:
wait , what's this extra man for Edge and Del Rio i am seeing, they are in the corners?

sounds stupid, now stupid christian will cost Del Rio his title :( lol

I thought it was rumored Christian would turn on Edge and cost him the title to have an Edge vs Christian feud? I don't watch Smackdown so I'm not sure though.

dream

Keyser Soze said:
I like it. It is going to have a shit-ton of lights aimed at it, and it will be lit up itself, but it looks nice

Listen, as a lifelong fan of entertainment, a bunch of lights and a giant WrestleMania logo does not cut it.

edit:
f4hiky.png

Nevermind, it looks sufficiently entertaining now.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
If they really wanted to put Miz over they'd end the show with the Rock and Cena laid the fuck out and Miz standing over them both.

Kyoufu

siddx said:
If they really wanted to put Miz over they'd end the show with the Rock and Cena laid the fuck out and Miz standing over them both.

The Millions would commit suicide.

Plywood said:
Rey Mysterio Costume Guessing List:

Plywood - Tron
Kccitystar -Tron
Keyser Soze - Captain America
Spindashing - Green Lantern
MattyH - Green Lantern
Ninja Scooter - Dusty Rhodes Yellow Polka Dot Outfit
I'm sticking with my buzz lightyear shout.

I am hyped but only because it's mania not for any of the matches themselves I just love mania for the entrances and everything.

Kebab for tea in preparation I think!

So hyped for tonight. My friends and I went to the hall of fame last night. It was an awesome experience. Glad I got to see hbk inducted. Now for wrestlemanis tonight. Possibly raw tomorrow. Woo.

Anyways, predictions!

Orton
Miz
Del rio
Team corre
Undertaker
Team jomo
Shaemus
Jerry lawler
Rey Rey.

Woo!

SLYspyda

Banned
Is there gonna be an HD lamp available...even if I pay a little? Please send me one. Thanks

Also, you guys currently have like a chat format going on with the wrestling threads.....but it's a forum.....not a chat room.......don't you think it's best to make a post after a match/segment/show as opposed to making constant comments? It'll make things a lot easier to read/contribute and the threads don't have to be unnecessarily long.....don't boo me

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That premium lamp won't lemme pay with a card. :\

Plywood - Tron
Kccitystar -Tron
MattyH - Green Lantern
Jeff Albertson - Buzz Lightyear
dream - Mistico (Believe.)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think rey is going to come out in a pink/black costume ala bret/owen hart.

Dinokill

If I go to a bar/restaurant like hooters that will be airing WM do I have to keep consuming for the 3+ hours or I just can order something at the beginning an stay on the table for the rest of the show?

Dinokill said:
If I go to a bar/restaurant like hooters that will be airing WM do I have to keep consuming for the 3+ hours or I just can order something at the beginning an stay on the table for the rest of the show?

I don't think they can 'kick you out', but if you sit at a table for three hours you are depriving the waitress of numerous customers and tips.

The bar is a different story all together though.

Kyoufu

I just heard a rumour.......

The Rock's plans to cost Cena the title will be thwarted by Diesel, Booker T who will be forming the new NWO.

Led by Word Life John Cena.

Kyoufu said:

The Rock's plans to cost Cena the title will be thwarted by Diesel, Booker T who will be forming the new NWO.

@HeelCena likes this

dream

Dinokill said:

You might have to pay cover.

Keep drinking though - that might be the only way this show is watchable.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kyoufu said:

I know you're joking but that would still be a horrendous idea.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kyoufu said:
AlertPay brah.
Yeah. It won't let me pay with a card.

Plywood - Tron
Kccitystar -Tron
MattyH - Green Lantern
Jeff Albertson - Buzz Lightyear
dream - Mistico (Believe.)
ghostmind - Reflective/Mirror outfit

Eric Hall

Predictions:

The Corre vs Guys who needed the paycheck for a PPV
Sheamus (c) vs Daniel Bryan - US Title Match
Snooki, Morrison, and Stratus vs LayCool and Dolph
Mysterio vs Rhodes
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Lawler vs Cole
HHH vs Undertaker
The Miz (c) vs John Cena - WWE Title Match
Edge (c) vs Alberto del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship Match

HHH and Undertaker entrance time: 8:35
Mysterio costume: Green Lantern

Penguin

We can exclusively report the following matches are the last four to go on tonight at Wrestlemania, as of 2:00 pm eastern time this afternoon.

The script now calls for Jim Ross to come out, and the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match to take place.

They will be followed by The Undertaker vs HHH.

That match will be followed by the 8-man tag team match.

John Cena vs The Miz, with The Rock’s involvement at the end, will close the show.

Rey will be Tron

The Correvs Guys who needed the paycheck for a PPV
Sheamus (c) vs Daniel Bryan - US Title Match
Snooki, Morrison, and Stratus vs LayCool and Dolph
Mysterio vs Rhodes
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Lawler vs Cole
HHH vs Undertaker
The Miz (c) vs John Cena - WWE Title Match
Edge (c) vs Alberto del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Keyser Soze said:
I am contemplating a nap... no way I can go another 8 hours without sleep :/
I napped between the two games on sky sports today problem is I struggle to sleep afterwards if I sleep too long and got the father in law around at 9 in morning to start some work on the house :s

Some of those designs. It's like they don't have anyone in their design department half the time. Some of them are just so wacky or community college photo shop assignments.

MattyH

Keyser Soze said:
Gimmick Infringement!!

well im in two minds atm about what to do. beacuse im really hyped up about mania so i dont wanna nap but the other part of me is thinking do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom