• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Penguin said:
Wait is this show hosted by a bunch of former WWE Divas?

I see Torrie and Candice Michelle.

yep

they troll Tough Enough

Lost Fragment said:
Wait...how can Dixie Carter leave TNA? Isn't she the owner? Is she selling it or something?

I dunno how it works. HTM said it tonight on some show he does.
Don't really know if I should believe it since he's been 50/50 on most of his rumors.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Lost Fragment said:
Wait...how can Dixie Carter leave TNA? Isn't she the owner? Is she selling it or something?

Pretty sure Panda Energy owns TNA. Panda Energy is run by Dixie's father.

Dixie can leave and return to TNA at will.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What happened tonight?

R-Truth is in the main event? The World Heavyweight Champion is retired? Dixie Carter is gone from TNA?

What in the hell?

MetatronM said:
What happened tonight?

R-Truth is in the main event? The World Heavyweight Champion is retired? Dixie Carter is gone from TNA?

What in the hell?

Once every Entertainment cycle, there is a changing of the guard.

That time has come. Revolution DRAWS NEAR!

Hex

Banned
MetatronM said:
What happened tonight?

What in the hell?

I am telling you...
Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

antonz

jobber said:
he was sadder talking about the whole Scott Hall thing at the start
Thats a major topic for him.

I could see him doing a Jay and Silent Bob type visiting of people talking shit on twitter lol

MetatronM said:
What happened tonight?

What in the hell?

This is proof anything can happen in the world wrestling federation

RBH

Just got done watching Raw.

WOW at Edge retiring. Completely came out of nowhere, and reading that WWE.com article about his condition is a bit chilling. Glad that he's at least walking away before his health gets any worse.

HulkHogan4Real
@jays712 if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago
HulkHogan4Real
@jays712 but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH wrestlers work hurt!
HulkHogan4Real
What about Foley! I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he's one of the boys big time!!! HH

What the hell?

antonz

Basileus777 said:
HulkHogan4Real

HulkHogan4Real
HulkHogan4Real

What the hell?
I like how Hardy somehow fits in with the big names like Andre etc lol. Hogan sadly thinks people enjoy seeing his crippled ass moving around when its just pity for days long gone

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Net_Wrecker said:
Once every Entertainment cycle, there is a changing of the guard.

That time has come. Revolution DRAWS NEAR!

not revolution, evolution. it is a mystery after all

Basileus777 said:
HulkHogan4Real

HulkHogan4Real
HulkHogan4Real

What the hell?

FUCK hogan. that is such bullshit coming from him

Basileus777 said:
Hogan Twitter BS
What the hell?

I'd like to see Hogan in dozens of Ladder Matches, Tables Matches, and TLC matches, and coming off the top rope consistently; instead, he does punches, kicks, body slams and leg drops for 30 years and then calls out someone who literally put his body out of commission for the business.

Fuck you, Hogan. Anyone who bitched at Bret Hart for his Twitter drawing of Hogan can now officially fuck off.

Penguin

Basileus777 said:
HulkHogan4Real

HulkHogan4Real
HulkHogan4Real

What the hell?

I could be mistaken, but Flair is special.

Hogan can barely walk anymore.
Henning died young.
Ornodoff actually did retire due to injury.
And Hardy... is his own worst nightmare

Farewell Edge. ;( I've been humming your theme music for a few hours here at work in tribute.

And f**k you Vince for not giving us a current day Edge vs Christian.

NOW ITS TOO LATE. >_>

DMczaf

21jzz7s.jpg

bill0527

HulkHogan4Real

@jays712 if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago

Hey asshole, Andre's probably been dead now for at least 15 years, probably closer to 20.

And doctors aren't the only people that think half the fuckers on your list should have quit 15 years ago.

Goddamn this asshole is going to make me open a Twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom