• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

BoboBrazil said:
I heard they were going to try to bring his drug stuff into the storylines and have him be a sympathetic babyface fighting his addictions.

That would only work with CM Punk as the heel feuding him.

antonz

BoboBrazil said:
I heard they were going to try to bring his drug stuff into the storylines and have him be a sympathetic babyface fighting his addictions.
I could see it. Hell WWE treated his drug addiction as a way to get him over with the crowd. Evil CM Punk saying stay off drugs

They could bring in Jake the Snake Roberts as his mentor/manager and hehlp him through his troubles. Like he could lose a match one night and later on be shown in the back with a needle and spoon about to shoot up when Jake the Snake walks in and talks him through his problems.

antonz

BoboBrazil said:
They could bring in Jake the Snake Roberts as his mentor/manager and hehlp him through his troubles. Like he could lose a match one night and later on be shown in the back with a needle and spoon about to shoot up when Jake the Snake walks in and talks him through his problems.
Poor Jake :( Guy had a fucked up enough life he at least has an excuse for his issues.

Hardy is just another moron who let fame get to him

I always thought Jake Roberts would be an amazing guy to have on a creative team. If I had a promotion I would hire him and Raven to book it.

BoboBrazil said:
I always thought Jake Roberts would be an amazing guy to have on a creative team. If I had a promotion I would hire him and Raven to book it.

Agreed, if they could get clean hehe. Watching some of Raven's shoot videos is amazing, the guy has a genius level understanding of wrestling psychology.

antonz

BoboBrazil said:

If Jake could get clean I wouldnt doubt hed be working as a Talent Scout or in a creative capacity.

You just cant hire a guy in his state for a major company.

hardys.jpg

BoboBrazil said:

For sure, Jake has a great mind for the business and you have to wonder where he'd be if his problems hadn't consumed him. Similar to Scott Hall in a way.

JesusTom

Finally got round to watching Edge's goodbye speech from Smackdown. Anyone else expect to be fine, and then start bawling uncontrollably? As soon as they did the five second pose, and Edge started, and then Christian looked like he was about to start, I just lost control.

Kyoufu

JesusTom said:
Finally got round to watching Edge's goodbye speech from Smackdown. Anyone else expect to be fine, and then start bawling uncontrollably? As soon as they did the five second pose, and Edge started, and then Christian looked like he was about to start, I just lost control.

Oh man this so sad I'm cryi----TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAMEEEEEE!!!!! *music*

dream

Tom Casiello, who won Daytime Emmy Awards for Best Writing in 2001 and 2002 while he held the position of Breakdown Writer for the soap opera, "As the World Turns," was hired by WWE creative.

Action soap opera confirmed.

The final night of King of Trios is going on right now and CHIKARA have just announced via their twitter that the tournament DVDs will go on sale TOMORROW via www.smartmarkvideo.com - holy crap! They did this last year with the Chikarasaurus Rex show, and they couldn't have picked a better set of shows to do it for this year. So hyped to see these shows so quickly!

Also, non-match spoilers regarding Waltman;
he got a huge ovation after his match and was in tears, cutting an emotional promo where he says this is probably his last year in wrestling and may have been his last match

dream

Has the front of Suicide's gear always said "Suicide?"

That's awesome

when Undertaker comes back he should have "Undertaker" across his ass

The thing I'm not liking about this match is people are getting pins with moves that normally wouldn't end the match just to get the numbers down faster. Also it does look they are doing Gen Me vs each other to end the match :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom