• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

Spider from Mars said:
bag_boy_by_naomimon_alpha-d3e3isd.jpg

lol

all the other pics

My draft picks

To Raw

ADR
Kane or Big Show (they always pretend its a big deal)
Rey
Kofi maybe

To SD

Orton
Sin Cara
Sheamus
Riley or some other randomer

Kong will debut tonight I hope

Kyoufu

3 questions:

1. Is RAW 3 hours tonight?

2. When is CHET LEMON debuting on RAW?

3. Who would you sleep with? Layla or Velvet Sky?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
When they move ADR, do they still give him the title at the PPV? I doubt they will move the Miz to Smackdown and you can't have both titles on Raw. Will they just give Christian the title and have Del Rio chase the title on Raw?

Kusagari

There is no way they move Rey AND Del Rio to Raw is there? I thought the whole thing about them on Smackdown was how big that show is with Hispanics.

dream

Kusagari said:
There is no way they move Rey AND Del Rio to Raw is there? I thought the whole thing about them on Smackdown was how big that show is with Hispanics.

I don't think that's been the case for a while.

JdFoX187

Banned
Kusagari said:
I think that was the case when it was on MyNetworkTV or whatever shit affiliate they could stick it on. Now that it's on SyFy with the same viewership exposure as USA, there's not as large of a focus.

ZeroRay

Keyser Soze said:
I can see Sin Cara been put on SD. His matches need a editing team behind them at the moment.

WWE has a RAW tour of Mexico coming up soon, not gonna happen. Probably gonna get Mysterio up there too and have them tag.

DKehoe

Keyser Soze said:
I can see Sin Cara been put on SD. His matches need a editing team behind them at the moment.
I think they have to do this, I think you can't put him back in FCW now (which would be an extreme solution anyway) since him disapearing would just make his debut a total dud after all that hype coming in.

Linkified

Keyser Soze said:

To be fair Sin Cara needs the the Whole Doctor Who SFX department to work on his entrance. But I bet Vince is laughing at Trips. Pointing and laughing.

ZeroRay said:
WWE has a RAW tour of Mexico coming up soon, not gonna happen. Probably gonna get Mysterio up there too and have them tag.

Are any of the Mexico matches being televised? If not, they could do anything they want off air, but just get the trades out of the way tonight.

dream

Sin Cara is going to cause Vince to will himself 20 more years just to keep HHH from turning his baby into a company full of flying midgets.

ZeroRay

Keyser Soze said:
Are any of the Mexico matches being televised? If not, they could do anything they want off air, but just get the trades out of the way tonight.

Don't think so. So yeah, they'll probably just bring Sin Cara over for the tour if he goes to SD.

Kyoufu

Sin Cara on Smackdown would suck. I don't want to see 2 masked hispanics on the same show. Evenly distribute the mexican maskers!

UberTag

Kusagari said:
I have Rey and Sin Cara switching brands to keep them separate and to give Cara the benefit of post-production until he's more comfortable. (They'll tease having them both together tonight only to have the other one get swapped.)

I also have ADR staying put on SmackDown as he is the brand's established heel and the rest of the heels on that roster aren't ready to step up and fill the void. Best candidates for an elevation would be 1) Rhodes, 2) Barrett (free of Corre shenanigans) and 3) R-Truth (post-move).

I seem to be in the minority on that one, though.

Having Miz, Punk, one of Sheamus-Barrett (or possibly both if a mid-card title switches), Cole, Vickie & Ziggles on RAW is just too crowded of a heel spectrum to then add Del Rio to the equation as well. I can see Miz turning face but not without more development.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
UberTag said:
I have Rey and Sin Cara switching brands to keep them separate and to give Cara the benefit of post-production until he's more comfortable. (They'll tease having them both together tonight only to have the other one get swapped.)

I also have ADR staying put on SmackDown as he is the brand's established heel and the rest of the heels on that roster aren't ready to step up and fill the void. Best candidates for an elevation would be 1) Rhodes, 2) Barrett (free of Corre shenanigans) and 3) R-Truth (post-move).

I seem to be in the minority on that one, though.

Having Miz, Punk, one of Sheamus-Barrett (or possibly both if a mid-card title switches), Cole, Vickie & Ziggles on RAW is just too crowded of a heel spectrum to then add Del Rio to the equation as well. I can see Miz turning face but not without more development.
The problem with this post is that it uses logic.

Vince doesn't work this way.

As a Christian fan for his entire career I feel like tonights draft will make or break his championship chances. I still believe that he'll win the ladder match, so I can see him and Miz switching brands.

UberTag

cjelly said:
The problem with this post is that it uses logic.

Vince doesn't work this way.
Oh, I'm well aware of that. Vince could just as easily book Michael Cole to unify the WWE and World Heavyweight titles and I wouldn't be surprised. The bastard's insane.

We're all expecting the inevitable Christian screwjob. It's just a matter of how it will go down. Watch him lose to ADR, get traded to RAW and buried by a Mason Ryan-led Nexus faction. He can then tag team with fellow Canadian, Santino and get embroiled in a silly love triangle with Tamina. Wouldn't that be great?

Kyoufu

canadian crowe said:
As a Christian fan for his entire career I feel like tonights draft will make or break his championship chances. I still believe that he'll win the ladder match, so I can see him and Miz switching brands.

Don't think titles will switch brands. Think they'll keep it how it is now.

The WWE title is the A title, therefore it should be on the A show.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I thought Rey couldn't wear his mask in Mexico because of some made up rules saying once you take your mask off, you can't wear it again in Mexico.

Kyoufu said:
Don't think titles will switch brands. Think they'll keep it how it is now.

The WWE title is the A title, therefore it should be on the A show.
Hopefully they titles will stay put, but if miz stays on Raw, who will he feud with? There aren't many top faces.

I also hope Bryan goes to Smackdown. He's stalled on Raw, and there isn't as much of a glass ceiling on SD.

canadian crowe said:
Hopefully they titles will stay put, but if miz stays on Raw, who will he feud with? There aren't many top faces.I also hope Bryan goes to Smackdown. He's stalled on Raw, and there isn't as much of a glass ceiling on SD.

Cody.....

Tough Enough time- time to come back to the world of rationality.

I'm bout to retire from the gaming side- that place is horrible. Just read the last few pages in the PSN thread.

Also Layla >>>>>>>>>> anybody in TNA

Four_Chamber said:
Tough Enough time- time to come back to the world of rationality.

I'm bout to retire from the gaming side- that place is horrible. Just read the last few pages in the PSN thread.

Also Layla >>>>>>>>>> anybody in TNA
You were only in there for 4 pages? You missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom