• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
That Erotica Beacon was something else.

Then PonyGAF showed up. :lol

Oh I was there for the erotica thing and that creepy as shit pony stuff

I just decided to see what was going on mot recently and there are a bunch of people gloating over IGN being taken down by DDoS. Like I said, its refreshing to come back to this thread.

Rima better get eliminated this week- there's no way her body can handle this. We don't have strict valets anymore who don't need to wrestle so she really has no role she can fill. Layla would whoop her ass.

UberTag

Jeff Albertson said:
He's a lock to win on Sunday so they can have a moment with him and Edge.............and Hunter.
Christian already had his moment with Edge........... and Hunter.
By that logic, the WWE would have given Chavo the title after Eddie died.
No reason to think Vince finally believes Christian is title-worthy... even if it is the World Heavyweight title.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Four_Chamber said:
Rima better get eliminated this week- there's no way her body can handle this. We don't have strict valets anymore who don't need to wrestle so she really has no role she can fill. Layla would whoop her ass.

C'mon now, they signed Kaitlyn

spindashing said:
My money is on Luke.

Jeremiah's doing great as well. False teeth aside.

Luke has got "it". The tall guys don't have the conditioned, that one guy (AJ) is basicall anonymous and Ryan is goofy as shit.

Christina is the best female in this group IMO
like the fist
. However, the Puerto Rican chick is the more polished wrestler since she works in the indies.

JdFoX187

Banned
spindashing said:
My money is on Luke.

Jeremiah's doing great as well. False teeth aside.
I feel so sorry for him with his teeth falling out. Interesting enough, quite a few of the wrestlers actually have false teeth. I know Jericho has a couple. But their's are implanted rather than just little pieces like his. If he "makes" it in the industry, he better look to something a little more permanent than what he's using.

Chamber said:
So much hotter than AJ.
Shut your whore mouth!

Four_Chamber said:
However, the Puerto Rican chick is the more polished wrestler since she works in the indies.
Yeah. Christina and her barely get any screen time. I'm sure whenever Rima gets eliminated, they will get their time to shine.

I just realized I replied to two users with "Chamber" in their names. You guys must be brothers.

GriffD17

Wrasslin' Gaf, need your help.

I remember a few years back seeing a video of someone backstage flying in from off camera to do a diamond cutter type move on someone.

Could use a nice hearty chuckle. I did some searching on youtube and google but wasn't finding it.

JdFoX187 said:
I feel so sorry for him with his teeth falling out. Interesting enough, quite a few of the wrestlers actually have false teeth. I know Jericho has a couple. But their's are implanted rather than just little pieces like his. If he "makes" it in the industry, he better look to something a little more permanent than what he's using.
Definitely. His teeth falling during a match would be horrific.

Rima needs to go. She's a looker, but she doesn't know what she's doing. Then again in today's diva standards, you don't need to actually do much.

Plywood said:
JUST BECAUSE HE'S A WHORE DOESN'T MEAN HE'S WRONG.
LIKE SALT TO A WOUND.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
spindashing said:
Shut your whore mouth!
rtlRn.jpg

Problem?

spindashing said:
I just realized I replied to two users with "Chamber" in their names. You guys must be brothers.
Kindred spirits.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rima should get a developmental contract, she clearly isn't ready yet. Have Trish take her under her wing, fire Melina while we're at it to cover the cost.

Even if she doesn't win, I'm sure Rima would get some sort of a contract.

She has too much star power for the WWE not to utilize.

Fake Edit: Straightedge?! UH OH

lupinko

UberTag said:
Christian already had his moment with Edge........... and Hunter.
By that logic, the WWE would have given Chavo the title after Eddie died.
No reason to think Vince finally believes Christian is title-worthy... even if it is the World Heavyweight title.

Chavo declined the push offer, Reyrey on the other hand didn't.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Rima has zero athletic ability and it's kind of a joke for her to still to be there.

That said, I don't give a damn. She's Layla tier in hotness.

GriffD17 said:
Wrasslin' Gaf, need your help.

I remember a few years back seeing a video of someone backstage flying in from off camera to do a diamond cutter type move on someone.

Could use a nice hearty chuckle. I did some searching on youtube and google but wasn't finding it.
WKymB.gif

??

zychi

Banned
spindashing said:
Even if she doesn't win, I'm sure Rima would get some sort of a contract.

She has too much star power for the WWE not to utilize.

Fake Edit: Straightedge?! UH OH
Doesn't Donald Trump run the Ms. USA Pageant? Isn't he and Vince buddies now? I really doubt Rima is gonna go anywhere, even if she doesn't wrestle for a long time they'll use her like they did the Bella Twins before they finally got in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom