• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Sin Cara hate is weird here because everyone was loving him coming to the WWE. Its going to happen because he is new to the WWE and never went to FCW.

Good match between him and Swagger. They work well together.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Striker said:
No more Cole segments on Smackdown, please. It's fucking awful.
Hopefully it'll be Raw exclusive now that Swagger's there.

edit: What is Gabriel doing with that shirt?

JavyOO7

I think Sin Cara is going to do good things on Smackdown. Give him the ball and see where it goes. Hell, he already had the ball before and he did tons of things with it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
abstract alien said:
Kharma is going to kill everyone.
Her, Natalya, Beth and Gail to re-legitimize the Divas championship. Believe.

*insert Kharma laugh* Because this is WWE.
dream said:
Is Sin Cara just another guy already?
I feel like he performs awkwardly, maybe he needs the right people to work with but it feels at times like he's going step-by-step trying to remember what to do next.

Jin34

somedevil said:
Huh? He beat Jack Swagger clean and now gets his own lighting and is already over.

Unfortunately they already made him boring as fuck in the ring, he already has his 5 moves of doom.

Jin34

Plywood said:
Her, Natalya, Beth and Gail to re-legitimize the Divas championship. Believe.

*insert Kharma laugh* Because this is WWE.

I feel like he performs awkwardly, maybe he needs the right people to work with but it feels at times like he's going step-by-step trying to remember what to do next.

Well he doesn't know the WWE style, most WWE guys don't know his and he can't speak english so they can't communicate in the ring. So I'd say what you said is pretty much what is happening since his matches are sure to be heavily scripted.

somedevil

Jin34 said:
Unfortunately they already made him boring as fuck in the ring, he already has his 5 moves of doom.

He debuted a new move today. Also, I can't judge that yet because do you expect him do pull out all his moves now when he has to get used to the new style and working with guys that have problems working his style and he speaks no english.

It hasn't even been a month yet so how can people judge what he allowed to do. I'll give him time before I say he has 'five moves of doom.'

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jin34 said:
Well he doesn't know the WWE style, most WWE guys don't know his and he can't speak english so they can't communicate in the ring. So I'd say what you said is pretty much what is happening since his matches are sure to be heavily scripted.
Figured as much, someone should teach him english, maybe Chavo since he isn't doing much these days.

Jin34

somedevil said:
He debuted a new move today. Also, I can't judge that yet because do you expect him do pull out all his moves now when he has to get used to the new style and working with guys that have problems working his style and he speaks no english.

It hasn't even been a month yet so how can people judge what he allowed to do. I'll give him time before I say he has 'five moves of doom.'

I'm not hating on him, I like him. It's just I know they will neuter him and his moveset so he can fit into their generic high flyer format. Either way he should have gone to FCW a bit to pick up some basics of the E (like how tight/loose their ropes are) and learn some english. Since they didn't he could be beating up guys that know his style at first.

PaulLFC

The Michelle edit is so bad
KuGsj.gif

somedevil

Jin34 said:
I'm not hating on him, I like him. It's just I know they will neuter him and his moveset so he can fit into their generic high flyer format. Either way he should have gone to FCW a bit to pick up some basics of the E (like how tight/loose their ropes are) and learn some english. Since they didn't he could be beating up guys that know his style at first.

Yeah they should of sent him to FCW to get used to the new style. Hopefully they put him with someone that can work his style but knowing wwe his first feud will be with Mark Henry.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Linkified said:
I know this is cynical but I could see Vince buying them for their previous content doing loads of videos to show how terrible TNA is.

i feel the same way. the eventual rise and fall of tna that will use the same cover as the wcw one will be awesome.

krae_man said:
Layla-GAF is gonna be pissed.

i know i am. that would be some extreme bullshit.

spindashing said:
Wait, who won the NXT season that had Broadus Clay in it?

Did Bowser really win? I always imagined he got an Alex Riley-like deal.
Johnny Curtis won he's meant to be tagging with r truth although now truth is busy and MAAARVELOUS.

Kyoufu

Sin Cara didn't actually make it over the ropes. They used his entrance from 3 weeks ago.

...ok not really but I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. Look at all the editing lol

I think what stopped them doing that was the shirt this week :p

And where is my NoD? Come on Job Henry and Ezekiel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom