• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plywood said:
laylapyn9u.gif

Speaking of Layla:
http://i51.tinypic.com/15f26ty.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ms2gko.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zvaotk.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
The Frankman said:
You people are so superficial. Exploiting beauty without looking at the inside of a person. Animals, every single one of you!

... THE NATION IS NOT ABOUT BEING SUPERFICIAL AND VALUES HUMAN BEINGS NOT FOR THE SMOOTHNESS OF THEIR SKIN BUT ON THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER AND HOW BADLY THEY CAN INJURE SOMEONE.

Nation_of_Domination.jpg
vato, we respec too

we wait our turn before the previous guy is done mowing and plowing

k6pof.jpg

I do not know what to say concerning seeing Awesome Kong tits in WrassleGAF...

It sure beats seeing endless John Cena/Rey Mysterio complaints, I guess.

You guys are crazy.

I beg to differ. It's a nice change of pace and does deliver laughs, but I will agree to any arguments stating that it could get in the way of other discussions.

Sometimes it's nice to let loose.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
spindashing said:
I beg to differ. It's a nice change of pace and does deliver laughs, but I will agree to any arguments stating that it could get in the way of other discussions.

Sometimes it's nice to let loose.

thats the thing, when wrestling news starts up, we always get back to business. even whilst being like this.

ZeroRay

This is basically the time of the year where WWE stops giving a shit, even more than usual.

So we respond by entertaining ourselves.

Hey...wrestling!!

The 15th annual ECWA Super 8 Tournament is live on iPPV tomorrow at 3:45PM EST via GoFightLive.tv

http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ECWA_15th_Anniversary_Super_8/982

WWE Hall of Fame Diva, Sunny, hosts the ECWA 15th Anniversary Super 8 at Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees NJ on Saturday, April 30, 2011. Doors open at 2 PM, the battle royal which will consist of TWA and ECWA wrestlers starts at 3:45pm.

Many of wrestling's biggest stars gained their first fame at the Super 8 including Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels (1999 finalist, 2000 & 2004 champion), Low-Ki aka Kaval & Senshi (2001 Champion), AJ Styles (2002 Finalist), Matt Hardy (1999 Semi-Finalist), Jeff Hardy (1999 Quarter-Finalist), America Dragon, Bryan Danielson aka Daniel Bryan (2001 Finalist), Jerry Lynn (2007 Champion), Davey Richards (2006 Champion) and many more. And this years field of 8 competitors is arguably the best yet.

1- Tommaso Ciampa;
2- Sami Callihan;
3- Adam Cole;
4- SHOCKWAVE the Robot;
5- Rich Swann;
6- Bobby Shields;
7- Shiima Xion;
8- AUSTIN ARIES

First round matches*:

1- "New Horror" Sami Callihan vs. Adam Cole
2- SHOCKWAVE the Robot vs. Shiima Xion
3- Bobby Shields vs Austin Aries
4- Rich Swann vs. Tommaso Ciampa

- BONUS Non-Tournament Match #1:

BATTLE of the ECWA GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONS the very first Super 8 Champion ACE DARLING vs. 2008 Super 8 Champion ADEN CHAMBERS

- BONUS Non-Tournament Match #2:

8-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH- ECWA vs. TWA ECWA Champion "Greek God" Papadon, ECWA Mid-Atlantic Champion Chris Wylde and "Team MackTion" TJ & Kirby Mack vs. TWA Champion Breaker Morant, TWA Tag Team Champions Damian Dragon & Matt Saigon and "True Professional" Josh Daniels

- BONUS Non-Tournament Match #3:

ECWA & TWA OPEN INVITATIONAL Over the Top Rope BATTLE ROYAL!

Should be a good tournament - I'm predicting Ciampa to win after beating Aries in the semis and Callihan in the final.

TheBear

Watching the new Tough Enough, for whatever reason, has reignited my interest for wrestling. However I watched a bit of Raw today, and I noticed that all the wrestlers are fucking lame and the wrestling blows. I used to watch a bit of ROH, but the amateur production of it grates on me a bit. Any other feds worth watching?

bigjimmystyle said:
Watching the new Tough Enough, for whatever reason, has reignited my interest for wrestling. However I watched a bit of Raw today, and I noticed that all the wrestlers are fucking lame and the wrestling blows. I used to watch a bit of ROH, but the amateur production of it grates on me a bit. Any other feds worth watching?
TEENAY
TEENAY
TEENAY

Ydahs

bigjimmystyle said:
Try out TNA. It's hated on here, but I personally find some enjoyment in it. I think it's on Spike TV in the US on Thursdays.

Carnby

Lunchbox said:
they rebranded the FU and STFU, but why do they still call it the five knuckle shuffle?

kids dont know that it means masturbating?

lol I didn't know this meant masturbation.

is anyone getting the pay per View tomorrow ?

hell is anyone even interested in this one lol

the only match's i want to see are Ray Vs Cody and ADR Vs Christian

with Christian winning the belt and Cody going over Ray .

Lmfao...im gone for a day and see I missed some awesome shit....

Im changing my AV. I need a Kelly Kelly AV.....off to find one.

<3 my waifu.

Lunchbox

Banned
EraldoCoil said:
Lmfao...im gone for a day and see I missed some awesome shit....

Im changing my AV. I need a Kelly Kelly AV.....off to find one.

<3 my waifu.
hit her with that five knuckle shuffle brah

Is there anybody here that could get me a high-quality screen-cap of the point in the new Smackdown intro where Orton is in pre-RKO position and they replace his eyes with snake-eye 'slit' eyes?

It would make for a BADASS avatar. :D

The Antitype said:
Is there anybody here that could get me a high-quality screen-cap of the point in the new Smackdown intro where Orton is in pre-RKO position and they replace his eyes with snake-eye 'slit' eyes?

It would make for a BADASS avatar. :D

I nabbed a 720p on from Youtube. There does not seem to be an exact frame where the colour is normal. It is either dark or total bloom lighting

This is the original (darkish one)...

wVdRG.jpg

It's very dark (imo), so tried to fiddled the colours a bit

oTkei.jpg

Greyscale, and then me fiddlign with gamma options some more

v7HMn.jpg
1wUtd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom