• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

NastyBook

Newest diva

j83nvVadkYLRq.jpg
Well, hellooooo...

What's her name? Has she been on NXT yet?

strobogo

Banned
ibfF6B2xDNi5kj.gif

This is one of the most dickish things I've ever seen Hogan do. Notice that Ali doesn't even get to hold the belt, that Hogan takes it before Bock ever lets go of it, AND he doesn't even look at Ali as he takes it. Now, maybe Ali physically couldn't hold the title up on his own, but the way it looked to me was that Hogan didn't want Ali taking his shine.

I just set Wi-Fi to off on my phone, and made sure my PS4 was fully off and not on standby. I am scared of auto updates and patches.

I now understand how hard it is for people to cope with floods and earthquakes.and other disasters.

I will get through this hard time.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I just set Wi-Fi to off on my phone, and made sure my PS4 was fully off and not on standby. I am scared of auto updates and patches.

I now understand how hard it is for people to cope with floods and earthquakes.and other disasters.

I will get through this hard time.
In middle school I went 6 months without internet because I called a few people bitches on AOL and got banned.

When my Dad called back, they were surprised we didn't sign up with a new account.

!! Or netscape or something. Goddamn.

I got my dad to call Cartoon Network to see when knew DBZ episodes were coming. I probably wondered about Goldberg.

In middle school I went 6 months without internet because I called a few people bitches on AOL and got banned.

When my Dad called back, they were surprised we didn't sign up with a new account.

!! Or netscape or something. Goddamn.

I got my dad to call Cartoon Network to see when knew DBZ episodes were coming. I probably wondered about Goldberg.
You got banned by AOL or by your dad?

I doubt Stephanie is going to get in the ring again. Also, after Kane who is Bryan going to face?

Since they're ripping off TNA, after EY faced Abyss in a Monster's Ball match (DB vs Kane, Extreme Rules), he faced ex-champ Magnus in a rematch at Sacrifice, so looks like it's Randy Orton.

KissVibes

Banned
TNA is really doubling down on the me too shit, huh? Amazing Russo consulting. I'm starting to think he's been working for Vince this entire time, fucking things up on purpose.

Top Bottom