• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

aRYJf1n.gif

WedgeX

Banned
I mean it was fine but it seemed a little too casual for the first time they showed it on screen. Should've felt like it was a big deal, like the cops part way for him cause they know he'll get shit done or something and they trust the Green Arrow. The thing is maybe I don't think the show made it feel earned that the city is fine with the Green Arrow after the Arrow vigilante thing for the past couple of years.

Plus. There are only like three police officers left in Star City.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I think generally most people loved Arrow and didn't mind he was murdering people left and right :D So a new dude like that is no problem :D

Imagine what it must be like to live in Star City, your city constantly under attack, mayors dying left and right. Even if you didn't agree with Arrow and his posse's actions you probably wouldn't do anything about it.

Chase17

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
at least we still have The Flash

Can't ship Barry and Iris, he's too scared to step foot on the dock.

I don't ship anyone. Fans latch onto the faintest hint of chemistry and then the writers force it. Oliver should be a James Bond type. Dangerous missions by night, even more dangerous women later at night, constant treatment for STDs by day. Felicity was totally a Moneypenny too!

The bit about the cheap green filter on the suit is so true. I thought I was the only one bothered by it.
Actually now that it's pointed out yeah, the suit looked weirdly green in that scene. I mean, I get that the suit is still a dark enough green normally but they don't need to try and forcefully enhance it.

Cupid was married or was engaged before and then the guy was married to or was going to marry disappeared or something, right? Did they ever follow up on that. I kept expecting to hear that Cupid killed him herself but I don't think that happened.

So the latest grave rumor is that
a fan-favorite
is who kicks the bucket. Does anyone know what episode whoever is supposed to die actually does? Is it this weeks or next?

So the latest grave rumor is that
a fan-favorite
is who kicks the bucket. Does anyone know what episode whoever is supposed to die actually does? Is it this weeks or next?

From reading this thread, I have concluded that there are no fan favorites. Everyone is terrible, especially Felicity Smoak, Destroyer of worlds.

From reading this thread, I have concluded that there are no fan favorites. Everyone is terrible, especially Felicity Smoak, Destroyer of worlds.
While not a fan of most of the characters who would qualify, I'd say Felicity or her mother would. They are popular in some social circles. I will laugh if all of this build up is just to kill off Donna fucking Smoak.

I guess that eliminates Laurel.
Heh, yeah. But I'll be happy about that, since it keeps her alive.

Joni

Cupid was married or was engaged before and then the guy was married to or was going to marry disappeared or something, right? Did they ever follow up on that. I kept expecting to hear that Cupid killed him herself but I don't think that happened.

Nah, he was just a regular victim of crime. She only went nuts when Arrow had to save her from Mirakuru soldiers.

Dalek

I'm cracking up here that paralyzed Felicity breaks up with Oliver, suddenly regains the ability to walk, stands up and walks right out the door.

KonradLaw

Nah, he was just a regular victim of crime. She only went nuts when Arrow had to save her from Mirakuru soldiers.

No. She was already nuts before. She got work ordered therapy over her obsession with coworker. So at most her being saved by Arrow just gave her psychosis a serious jolt of energy.

KonradLaw

I'm cracking up here that paralyzed Felicity breaks up with Oliver, suddenly regains the ability to walk, stands up and walks right out the door.

What's a female version of the term "dick move"? Because that was a dick move to wait with reveal untill you break up the engagement.

Joni

It is fantastic that she sucks at it. There are too many shows where the comic relief just picks it up too easy. Nikita also did that good,
Birkhoff has trouble killing his first person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom