• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

That is a wrap folks. Final picture of the year.

13015303_1043604742391459_479393044017484341_n.jpg
I still can't get over the lack of a Roy and Black Canary in that picture and this show.

I guess they are original in that 66% of them had no connection to the Green Arrow mythology. And when they were in the comics, it was awful and terrible fan-pandering.
Yes I know Felicity screwed Ronnie's dad or something in the comics.

Also them using that term is another strike against the "we never take creative inspiration from the fans" bullshit.

Joni

Oh nice, I'm watching Vixen and I noticed someone on season 3 looked somewhat familiar: VIXEN! She looks nice in normal outfits.

KonradLaw

Someone should do a tracker of how many days since salmon ladder

Yeah. THe lack of workout scenes is pretty damn sad. I know they are probably a nightmare to film, as Amell needs to be dehydrated for them, but they could just film couple of them in one day and spread them through whole season.
I guess it's just another example of show getting kind of lazy.

ZeroX03

Banned
#4.21 "Monument Point" Synopsis
TOM AMANDES RETURNS AS NOAH KUTTLER – When Team Arrow learns what Damien Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) next move is Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) realizes she needs to ask her father, Noah Kuttler (guest star Tom Amandes), for help. Noah and Oliver (Stephen Amell) have a heart to heart talk that leaves Oliver rattled. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Jenny Lynn.

Meh

"Have a heart to heart" Which probably has him telling Oliver that he regrets leaving Felicity so much, and it ends with him encouraging Oliver to go after her. Because we need a new character encouraging Oliver and Felicity to happen once every five episodes and the show can't just throw us a damn bone and have them get back together to spare us from the drama.

Who said that?

All I heard was Laurel and maybe Oliver. But not Felicity.
Really early predictions before photos got released and rumors started. Before she and Oliver broke up I think, since people pointed out the lack of an engagement ring in the clip set in the present and some thought it might be a hallucination of a dead person like with Shado.

abundant

I've said this multiple times, they were never going to kill the lead of the show.

I've said it once before, but if the get rid of Felicity, the show would likely be doomed. Just look what happened to the Vampire Diaries after they got rid of their lead actress. It took a big ratings hit in the following season.

I've said it once before, but if the get rid of Felicity, the show would likely be doomed. Just look what happened to the Vampire Diaries after they got rid of their lead actress. It took a big ratings hit in the following season.

I'd take one final season of Arrow that was good than four more like the last two.

abundant

I'd take one final season of Arrow that was good than four more like the last two.

But that's the thing. It's no guarantee that getting rid of Felicity would fix the show. Just look at the complaints this season.

- the team's fighting skill being nerfed.
- the team making stupid decisions.
- Damien Darhk not doing anything.
- Merlyn always getting involved.

And that's just a few of the complaints this season.

Joni

It wouldn't be good without her, so there is no need to scratch her. Also, by killing her, you'd create drama. I stay by my view that she and Oliver should just be happy. That is the best recipe for fun.

How come? Tge first season was great and Felicity wasn't a full time nonsense as she is now back them.

Honestly, the first two seasons were great because the team was comprised by few people.

But that's the thing. It's no guarantee that getting rid of Felicity would fix the show. Just look at the complaints this season.

- the team's fighting skill being nerfed.
- the team making stupid decisions.
- Damien Darhk not doing anything.
- Merlyn always getting involved.

And that's just a few of the complaints this season.

Only Ollie been nerfed, stupid decisions since day 1, Darhk done plenty, Merlyn should be dead I agree, but at least he doing comic book stuff and not teen relationship drama.

Joni

How come? Tge first season was great and Felicity wasn't a full time nonsense as she is now back them.

Honestly, the first two seasons were great because the team was comprised by few people.

Season 1 was made in a world without The Flash, it is a bit too serious and dark. It is not for nothing the season got better each time there was more Felicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom